Dashmount20:

HC cares about SAN JI not XUAN JI.. hahahaha

yep in the teaser ending, we hear his name twice now I get it maybe he was arguing with XJ over SF ha haha,...

Drama Empress:

yep in the teaser ending, we hear his name twice now I get it maybe he was arguing with XJ over SF ha haha,...

Which teaser?

it doesn't look like a dream even she change to LHJD when SF is hurt she may run to save SF and we can see the look of LHJD

Drama Empress:
Love and Redemption English Subbed Trailer #2

watch the ending @Dashmount20     @5:08

Drama Empress:

Yea.. everything HC do is for SAN Ji.. the 3 realms Lor.. hahahahaha 

Drama Empress:

it doesn't look like a dream even she change to LHJD when SF is hurt she may run to save SF and we can see the look of LHJD 

But kinda strange 2 person show.. that 2 person is actually 1 person... hahha

Emperor of Heaven was played by Huang Haibing!
It is said that Sifeng is the son of the emperor, the sun god Xixuan.
In the end, it was the Emperor of Heaven that saved the dying Xi Xuan's life!
The most humane, most sensible and benevolent emperor of the Three Realms, Huang Haibing plays a very suitable role

When MSX revives again, Could XJ(God of War+MSX) change back to LHJD? I'm thinking that LHJD is genderless, God of War is female, MSX is male. Could they change like that? 

sun god or red phoenix whatever if SF is the son of emperor then who is HC several times Si Ming  metioned heaven emperor as father character of HC??

Amanda Ainsworth:

When MSX revives again, Could XJ(God of War+MSX) change back to LHJD? I'm thinking that LHJD is genderless, God of War is female, MSX is male. Could they change like that? 

instead of this Gender dysphoria, I hope  they are siblings then  we need not worry about SF right

this spoiler made sense

Dashmount20:

God of war did not kill MSX..

White emperor did it..

Yeps, MSX initially has no gender and fell in love with white emperor who is heartless, contained her heart/soul in the coloured bowl, created 2 divine weapons out of the body and created the goddess of war from her spirit to defeat her own kind.

I think LHJD was originally male, and he was HC's friend who HC had betrayed, as previously explained HC poisoned his friend LHJD then divided his body into weapons of war and divided it into God of war and MSX. for that we can see from the MDL xuanji cast profile is MSX and GOW and the LHJD cast is a male.

I'm sorry my english is bad i hope u can understand.