I believe HC had some feelings for LHJD, not necessarily XJ. In the end, after he gets punished by XJ, him and LHJD both hold hands and die together. Some ppl are saying they both get reincarnated to the mortal realms. 

And according to this https://m.weibo.cn/3212204027/4540403922240679 there will be no BL between LHJD and SF

Drama Empress:

seeing XJ  as gow I can't imagine her as a weaving girl

I just read up again, it seems the starlord and weaving girl is from the novel as the first life. A bit complicated but my understanding is that the starlord liked weaving girl who likes BD, weaving girl turned into a rock (why I don't know). BD regrouped LHJD into GOW looking like weaving girl. Then some parts about going into earth for reincarnation that I don't really know what's that about. Eventually the GOW during the war killed the starlord thinking he is mosha thus starting their fate. 

So WG may not be in the drama.

Vaidehi Jhawar:

Holy Moly! Google translator is not suitable for my weak heart :-00

This means HC was/is in *Love*.However sick it's sounds, HC did love XJ in his own selfish way. 

They did follow the novel then , about the whole "Arm Cut" thing. 

HC forsakes chance in love .Meh! good for SF and XJ. SF gets the girl and XJ gets someone who treats her as a priority unlike some deranged person.HC is going to bleed though, XJ is sooo much in love with SF . Dude can just cry now.

Literally. Just cry HC. 

I m thankful for HC's presence , his badass ways made the story way more interesting :-p

HC or BD did not even like LHJD but just purely making use so I am not sure why that comment. Anyway i was looking at the gifs with XJ falling from the sky to SF arms when they first met, i was thinking WT is the key contributor that no one seems ro mention.  :)

I can’t wait for SF to meet LHJD. I also wonder how XJ will interact with LHJD since she’s basically meeting the half of her soul. 

caDAVEr:

HC or BD did not even like LHJD but just purely making use so I am not sure why that comment. Anyway i was looking at the gifs with XJ falling from the sky to SF arms when they first met, i was thinking WT is the key contributor that no one seems ro mention.  :)

Oh, I thought if HC really regrets missing chance at love , he might have feelings. Honesty speaking, I m soo curious to know  what exactly his thoughts are . He was very different in 37-44 episodes. I mean with the crying and all. But all these are just guesses. I can't figure out his story yet.I always think there is more to just using XJ .( Or I might be reading too much into it)

I  agree! WT's character at times is very under-rated. The guy basically did take part in very crucial twists and turns in the drama.Also the actor playing WT is kinda cute:-p

pinksprings01:

I can’t wait for SF to meet LHJD. I also wonder how XJ will interact with LHJD since she’s basically meeting the half of her soul. 

the leaks say SF becomes LHJD's slave and helps him battle with heaven 

therewillbeddl:

the leaks say SF becomes LHJD's slave and helps him battle with heaven 

The final battle is going to be so much fun to watch (despite SF being stabbed badly). 

At the end does XJ eventually get her heart back? 

In the novel, LHJD was HC's 心魔. I am not sure how to translate that word, but it's like fateful obstacle, it's to describe someone or something that he feels attached to, that can make him go down the wrong path in immortality. SF's father said SF's 心魔 was XJ. Anyway, I think HC did like LHJD to some extent or whatever version of XJ but of course nothing is more important than the three worlds for him. Their story reminds me of Goodbye My Princess lol.

pinksprings01:

It would be like Waasup bro !how was hell? For 900 years! (Kidding)

I think they might end up clashing with each other first (like TS and XJ) but eventually will become friends .( If that's possible)

Vaidehi Jhawar:

It would be like Waasup bro !how was hell? For 900 years! (Kidding)

I think they might end up clashing with each other first (like TS and XJ) but eventually will become friends .( If that's possible)

Lol, I can see LHJD warming up to XJ and I think he’ll see how much she loves SF (based on the trailer). 

1mingful:

In the novel, LHJD was HC's 心魔. I am not sure how to translate that word, but it's like fateful obstacle, it's to describe someone or something that he feels attached to, that can make him go down the wrong path in immortality. SF's father said SF's 心魔 was XJ. Anyway, I think HC did like LHJD to some extent or whatever version of XJ but of course nothing is more important than the three worlds for him. Their story reminds me of Goodbye My Princess lol.

Thanks for that input! Is it like obsession??

Ohh ! I do get Goodbye My Princess vibes from HC and XJ. They kinda fit the role there. :-0

Recent episode recaps up to 44 in English are currently  published by mine_mine on nine novel (For people like me who need episode recaps)

Here is the link => 

https://ninenovel.net/category/plot/chinese-plot/

Vaidehi Jhawar:

Thanks for that input! Is it like obsession??

Ohh ! I do get Goodbye My Princess vibes from HC and XJ. They kinda fit the role there. :-0

Yeah, something like unhealthy obsession. 

There was this popular joke in Goodbye My Princess to describe the male lead. It was something like, "do you want to date me? The 'kill your whole clan' kind of date."  Now, some people have used this to create a new joke for HC/Baidi, which is "do you want to date me? The 'transform you into a killing machine and make you kill your entire race' kind of date." lol

pinksprings01:

Recent episode recaps up to 44 in English are currently  published by mine_mine on nine novel (For people like me who need episode recaps)

Here is the link => 

https://ninenovel.net/category/plot/chinese-plot/

their recaps are more like a google translated one hmm any way