"It is weird that this discussion thread doesn't show up under the discussion panel of this drama" hmm may be a bug?

Mey13:

I think LHJD was originally male, and he was HC's friend who HC had betrayed, as previously explained HC poisoned his friend LHJD then divided his body into weapons of war and divided it into God of war and MSX. for that we can see from the MDL xuanji cast profile is MSX and GOW and the LHJD cast is a male.

I'm sorry my english is bad i hope u can understand.

I think this where she knows the truth about HC

Drama Empress:

ha ha even it's a BL i love SF he treats everyone equal...

Well 罗睺计都 LHJD is genderless so technically it's not BL. Well he/she should have chosen our ML in the first place, so blind chose BD.

Drama Empress:

I think this where she knows the truth about HC

This is the past life one ya? There is another one before this that she discovers her identity after seeing something.  

XJ will cut off Baidi Nd Baidi regretted missing his marriage? 

Missing marriage :-000000

Someone elaborate .

PS- @ drama empress   thanks for that article though , I can be fully assured that's it's an happy ending:-p

Does the information that describes the endings of the characters come from the original novel? (Since the final episodes of the drama haven’t aired yet)

I wonder if the weaver girl plot will be in the drama since   the drama seems to be going towards Phoenix (SF) and GOW (XJ) being friends who would talk daily in the heavenly realm.

Vaidehi Jhawar:

XJ will cut off Baidi Nd Baidi regretted missing his marriage? 

Missing marriage :-000000

Someone elaborate .

PS- @ drama empress   thanks for that article though , I can be fully assured that's it's an happy ending:-p

Lol bloody funny Google translation, the Chinese article actually reads XJ cuts off BD's arms as his punishment. While he chose to betray XJ in order to protect the heaven realm from the attacks; he forsakes a chance in love.

pinksprings01:

Does the information that describes the endings of the characters come from the original novel? (Since the final episodes of the drama haven’t aired yet)

No I don't think so as there is a separate paragraph explaining about what happened in the novel.

caDAVEr:

Lol bloody funny Google translation, the Chinese article actually reads XJ cuts off BD's arms as his punishment. While he chose to betray XJ in order to protect the heaven realm from the attacks; he forsaken a chance in love.

haha lol Google Translate has turned into a laughable feature after they left it to the “community” to do the work

Drama Empress:

haha lol Google Translate has turned into a laughable feature after they left it to the “community” to do the work

lol it took me a while to realise that you replaced the text with my translation. I referred back to the write up again and thought how come what I wrote is so similar to the original... did it get replaced automatically, then I realised it's you. Silly me.

pinksprings01:

I wonder if the weaver girl plot will be in the drama since   the drama seems to be going towards Phoenix (SF) and GOW (XJ) being friends who would talk daily in the heavenly realm.

Good point. Unless the phoenix falls in love with the gow directly then the weaving girl plot can be replaced, and it seems possible.

caDAVEr:

lol it took me a while to realise that you replaced the text with my translation. I referred to the write up again and thought how come what I wrote is so similar to the original... did it get replaced automatically, then I realised it's you. Silly me.

haha I replaced it to avoid further confusion about that part

caDAVEr:

Good point. Unless the phoenix falls in love with the gow directly then the weaving girl plot can be replaced, and it seems possible.

seeing XJ  as gow I can't imagine her as a weaving girl

caDAVEr:

Lol bloody funny Google translation, the Chinese article actually reads XJ cuts off BD's arms as his punishment. While he chose to betray XJ in order to protect the heaven realm from the attacks; he forsakes a chance in love.

Holy Moly! Google translator is not suitable for my weak heart :-00

This means HC was/is in *Love*.However sick it's sounds, HC did love XJ in his own selfish way. 

They did follow the novel then , about the whole "Arm Cut" thing. 

HC forsakes chance in love .Meh! good for SF and XJ. SF gets the girl and XJ gets someone who treats her as a priority unlike some deranged person.HC is going to bleed though, XJ is sooo much in love with SF . Dude can just cry now.

Literally. Just cry HC. 

I m thankful for HC's presence , his badass ways made the story way more interesting :-p