I think HC has his own reasons? anyway XJ and SF relationship raised more complication for HC

Xien_Rue:

Based on the video, after Xuan Ji changes into LHJD, Si Feng followed him to heaven. Seems another round of suffering for Si Feng .... 

And since Baidi will also present in heaven, I am curious how Si Feng finally win out LHJD heart

yep we have only 15episodes more to go so I think Si Feng sufferings will not be prolonged like earlier episodes

Love and Redemption English Subbed Trailer #2
 Lover's Curse - A Yanga & Yisa Yu with ENG sub
Love Like Colored Glass - Zhou Shen[ENG SUB'S]

I'm still confused how God of War killed MSX in the past, which they were supposed to be a same person, LHJD.

Addiction, madness, and evil

We have enough episode I think. MSX farce and Yuan Lang problem should ended by episode 47 top. Then Xuan Ji chasing Si Feng also I think would not need lots of episode. By early episode 50s we would have entered heaven arc which will be the last arc. 

Other dramas should take note how to create good pacing.

Amanda Ainsworth:

I'm still confused how God of War killed MSX in the past, which they were supposed to be a same person, LHJD.

I think they sealed MSX soul in the magical artifact if he gets his other part XJ he can come back strong ???

Drama Empress:

Sifeng lied about being mo sha xing to protect her and she misunderstood. Xuan ji is both god of war and mo sha xing. Luo Hou Ji Du is also her, originally a demon warrior but was lied to and cheated on by Hao Chen aka the heavenly white emperor and he split lhjd in half, the male form (mo sha xing) is locked up while the female form got turned into god of war and she was used to kill off her own kind.

SF will be heartbroken when that happen.. 

Drama Empress:

I think they sealed MSX soul in the magical artifact if he gets his other part XJ he can come back strong ??? 

The LHJD soul = MSX is inside Liu Li Lamp

Amanda Ainsworth:

God of war did not kill MSX..

White emperor did it..

Xien_Rue:

We have enough episode I think. MSX farce and Yuan Lang problem should ended by episode 47 top. Then Xuan Ji chasing Si Feng also I think would not need lots of episode. By early episode 50s we would have entered heaven arc which will be the last arc. 

Other dramas should take note how to create good pacing.

that would be interesting but have to wait till sept 3rd know our predictions are fruitful?

Drama Empress:

I think HC has his own reasons? anyway XJ and SF relationship raised more complication for HC

HC cares about SAN JI not XUAN JI.. hahahaha

Drama Empress:

This I am a bit confuse.. if XJ change to LHJD,. Then why XJ still there with SF? Does this mean that SF unconscious dream it?