arni gamexeon:

there is no scene at all like that in TMOPB 2017.... !!! so, u are just being childish and butthurt in here..... !! ^^

young lady u dont even know what thag mean. Borrow a knife means u use someone else's hands to kill someone

mpruel:

@zeeNayn I like and agree with your description ^^

Thank you ^-^ <3

arni gamexeon:
did u know, that yehua always get the punishment from thunder heaven, to replaced all mistake by susu..... but, susu is never know about that.... she think that yehua is always betrayed her...... 

did she?? Right from the start of the novel, she's already charmed by YeHua, I dont see HOW she would think that. And did he?? He deserves it. WELL, Did you SiFeng only give and never receive? And what mistak did susu do? Get bullied and framed by SuJing (that her name?) while YeHua stood by and do nothing bc he's scared the bitch's daddy even tho he's the fucking crown prince of heaven?

ZeeNayn:
ou are right. We don't have right to criticize Ye Hua and defend Yu Si Feng. I am at fault at this too.
HOWEVER, you are wrong when we you said we are demonizing Ye Hua. We didn't.
You are also wrong by thinking we are defending anyone baselessly.
We too, in this discussion, had reasons why we dislike and like someone like you liking Ye Hua.~

omg you put it sooo perfectly!!^^

now i'm a melon eating viewer, I'm waiting to see how this person would reply

mpruel:

I think you wrong..the heavenly emperor can't  separated xuanji and LHJD.. but sifeng's death is the reason xuanji can separated from LHJD.. because LHJD finally believe that love is  real..

yes, he can .... it's a matter of desire of the heavenly emperor ... he can have absolute power to do anything to xuanji & sifeng, including physically separating the body between xuanji and star of mosha .....

Euphoria:

young lady u dont even know what thag mean. Borrow a knife means u use someone else's hands to kill someone

......u are just making bunch of fake news about yehua, again, in here..... grown up, dude..... ^^

Euphoria:

did she?? Right from the start of the novel, she's already charmed by YeHua, I dont see HOW she would think that. And did he?? He deserves it. WELL, Did you SiFeng only give and never receive? And what mistak did susu do? Get bullied and framed by SuJing (that her name?) while YeHua stood by and do nothing bc he's scared the bitch's daddy even tho he's the fucking crown prince of heaven?

its the rules of heavenly realm has a very strict and racist rules, just like any other story of wuxia fantasy tv series, in the last few years....... grown up, dude..... ^^

XuanJi is not transgender. Transgenders are those who chose their gender to be different/changed by will. Luo Hou Ji Du is an ASURA. Asuras can choose their sex whenever they want but Luo Hou Ji Du chose to be a man.
You can't say Luo Hou Ji Du and Xuan Ji/God Of War is the same since they were raised differently, with different parents, with different will, with different desires and had no relationship with each other except for their memories and primordial spirit, if only put together.  
Xuan Ji was able to come out of Luo Hou Ji Du because of this. Since they are VERY different.
Xuan Ji/God Of War's heart is a crystal.
The crystal was cut to half since Xuan Ji got seperated from Luo Hou Ji Du and Luo Hou Ji Du gave the other half of the crystal to Yu Si Feng(In EP 59).

--- > star of mosha is choose to be a real older man.... what can u say about that ??

However, because of Bai Lin Di Jun, Luo Hou Ji Du was forced to become a woman and his memories were taken from him. And so, he became a God Of War. God does not only refer to man. God could be a women too.
 Xuan Ji is a mortal woman. God of war is an immortal who lived in the heaven realm.
Physically and mentally, they are woman. 
 When God Of War was punished to a 10 lifetime of trials, Xi Xuan decided to help or assist her.
They had no memories of their past selves but they still, again and again, met and at the same time, during those 10 lifetimes, Xi Xuan as a mortal, fell in love with her. 

---- > every celestials, demons, humans, has a sex or a gender, god, goddes, etc..... this is story about ancient myth of china, not about superhero comic with genderless in 21th century.... !!!

--- > u can say like that..... but, in another perspective......... no matter how many time reincarnated, xuanji is still has a body of star of mosha, its mean, even xuanji has a body and mentally a woman, but in reality, xuanji still has a body and mentally as a older man from star of mosha.....

--- > You still can't answer the main question that is a problem in this TV series ... why did Xixuan choose to love God of War, even though God of War never loved him and only considered him as a mere friend for more than 1000 years and 10 times reincarnation, but only at eps 48, Xuanji, who is still a transgender female, has just returned her love to Sifeng ..... 

---- > do u remember of this ??

Obsessive love  or Obsessive love disorder (OLD) is a condition in which one person feels an overwhelming obsessive desire to possess and protect another person, sometimes with an inability to accept failure or rejection. Symptoms include an inability to tolerate any time spent without that person, obsessive fantasies surrounding the person, and spending inordinate amounts of time seeking out, making, or looking at images of that person.[1] 

--- > 10th tribulations, for more than 1000 years, sifeng trying to change, by all means, the heart of xuanji (god of war), a female transgender to loving him..... although, ever since he first met & became acquainted with god of war (xuanji) in the heavenly kingdom, the god of war (xuanji) never loved him .... !!!

arni gamexeon:

its the rules of heavenly realm has a very strict and racist rules, just like any other story of wuxia fantasy tv series, in the last few years....... grown up, dude..... ^^

........... wuxia is strictly no magic. it's XIANXIA. there's no such thing as wuxia fantasy bc it's contradicting and immpossible

arni gamexeon:
10th tribulations, for more than 1000 years, sifeng trying to change, by all means, the heart of xuanji (god of war), a female transgender to loving him..... although, ever since he first met & became acquainted with god of war (xuanji) in the heavenly kingdom, the god of war (xuanji) never loved him .... !!!

ahhh.... arguing with u is such a helpless situation since u dont even listen to reason. tell me, r u a guy and u just dont bother to say it? i mean which women in their right mind would say yes to being raped? or are u a contradicting homophobic gay? as for why xixuan love her, well love doesn't need reason and i'm pretty sure the novel  (which is being translated) would tell their whole story if u ever bother read it.

And dude, she's born a girl. and she identify as a girl. like she said, BaiLin forced him to change her gender (not to mention asuras r non binary) and if anything BaiLin is the one with an obsession 

Euphoria:

........... wuxia is strictly no magic. it's XIANXIA. there's no such thing as wuxia fantasy bc it's contradicting and immpossible

Let’s just ignore this person who keeps being homophobic + transphobic. Plus it’s funny how not liking  what Yehua did in Eternal Love is considered “fake news” to that person.

pinksprings01:

Let’s just ignore this person who keeps being homophobic + transphobic. Plus it’s funny how not liking  what Yehua did in Eternal Love is considered “fake news” to that person.

alright I give. ni li hai, ni li hai!! first one to make me give up this person and the reason is so stupid

i wanna add something, if it were up to me it'd be 

SiFeng

Lan WangJi

XuFeng

Euphoria:

i wanna add something if it were up to me it'd be 

SiFeng

Lan WangJi

XuFeng

Yesssssssssssss