I pretty much know he was forced to do such a thing but again why did he let himself do such a thing

Phoenix was ready to give up everything for jin min, his position as well in order to get married to her he went against his father

why Yehua couldn't go against his father?

he isn't a human he doesn't have flaws he is an immortal a soon to be the crown prince

i only know if u can't protect your woman you pretty much can't protect anyone

arni gamexeon:

are you racist, dude ?? What is the relationship between the Wuxia Fantasy genre on TV series and what race do I come from ??? ^^

are u can not read about this source link ?? ^^

https://mydramalist.com/39661-love-and-redemption

Genres: Action, Adventure, Historical, Romance, Drama, Fantasy  

https://mydramalist.com/12332-the-legend-of-zu

Genres: Adventure, Romance, Wuxia, Drama, Martial Arts, Fantasy 

Xianxia (simplified Chinese: 仙侠; traditional Chinese: 仙俠) is a genre of Chinese fantasy influenced by Chinese mythology, Taoism, Buddhism, Chinese martial arts, traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese folk religion and other traditional Chinese elements.[1] 

u do realize that this site used to not have the xianxia tag right? xian in xianxia means immortal or godly, while xia is warrior. wu means martial and xia is, well i already said. there's a HUGE difference between an immortal warrior and a martial warrior. i think u still dont understand the meaning of what the xianxia genre is all about even after watching cdramas

lostlover01:

I pretty much know he was forced to do such a thing but again why did he let himself do such a thing

Phoenix was ready to give up everything for jin min, his position as well in order to get married to her he went against his father

why Yehua couldn't go against his father?

he isn't a human he doesn't have flaws he is an immortal a soon to be the crown prince

i only know if u can't protect your woman you pretty much can't protect anyone

That thing, because Yehua, even though a very powerful god at his young age, he is still considered a child, Yehua still has his parents and grandparents ..... in the life of ancient Chinese society, a good boy , it should be devoted to both parents, by certainly not opposing all of his parents' orders, including his grandfather's orders as the heavenly emperor ... Yehua has defended SU SU by all means, including accepting his own punishment in the form of sky lightning attacks in exchange for all the wrongs that SU SU has done in the eyes of the heavenly law ....

Yehua's marriage problem with SUSU, apart from being strongly opposed by his own family, also violates the racist heavenly law, the complicated marriage problem is exacerbated by the presence of Sujin, the emperor's concubine who is cunning because Sujin always slanders SU and provokes SU, so that SU Su misunderstands Yehua, thinking that yehua has betrayed SU SU all this time ....

... as a result, after giving birth to ALI, because of depression, SU SU finally chose to commit suicide ... the heavenly empire just realized that Yehua really loved Su SU, when Yehua also tried to commit suicide with SU SU, even though he was finally saved by the members of the heavenly kingdom ...

u do realize that this site used to not have the xianxia tag right? xian in xianxia means immortal or godly, while xia is warrior. wu means martial and xia is, well i already said. there's a HUGE difference between an immortal warrior and a martial warrior. i think u still dont understand the meaning of what the xianxia genre is all about even after watching cdramas 

=== > if u have problem about that, plz, complaining to that site, not in here..... !!! also, that's all the explanation from you is just a theory ... !!! ^^

the reality on almost all TV series from mainland china, with setting about the fantasy land, there is almost always, an immortal warriors and mortal martial warrior, at the same time..... ^^

arni gamexeon:
ncluding accepting his own punishment in the form of sky lightning attacks in exchange for all the wrongs that SU SU has done in the eyes of the heavenly law ....

well what she do wrong? I dont see how she did anything wrong

Euphoria:

well what she do wrong? I dont see how she did anything wrong

in your eyes only, but based on heavenly law, SU SU is at fault, Yehua is also guilty for daring to defend SU SU ....... everything happened thanks to SUJIN's provocation ..... !!!

yehua never wanted to kill SU SU, yehua never tried to kill SU SU secretly .... !!!

the party who wants to kill SU SU, either openly or privately, is SUJIN alone ..... !!! because SUJIn is very jealous, an ordinary woman like SU SU can marry and love a young prince (the only successor to the throne from the heavenly empire) sincerely .... Yehua also loves SU SU with all his heart .... !! ^^

arni gamexeon:

in your eyes only, but based on heavenly law, SU SU is at fault, Yehua is also guilty for daring to defend SU SU ....... everything happened thanks to SUJIN's provocation ..... !!!

yehua never wanted to kill SU SU, yehua never tried to kill SU SU secretly .... !!!

the party who wants to kill SU SU, either openly or privately, is SUJIN alone ..... !!! because SUJIn is very jealous, an ordinary woman like SU SU can marry and love a young prince (the only successor to the throne from the heavenly empire) sincerely .... Yehua also loves SU SU with all his heart .... !! ^^

exactly!! it's sujin's fault!! so why didn't EVER stopped sujin at least ONE time?? I ask that he do it at least ONE time. is ONE time too hard to ask??

arni gamexeon:

iam very understand enough about that scene, because i iam watch that all eps from TMOPB 2017 tv series...... but, ia think u are self is not enough understand about that scene..... because, u are only hearing gossip about that scene, also from one side only.... !! ^^

what are u talking about? we talking about love and redemption not TMOPB.. I think you must be dizzy with all comment..lol

mpruel:

what are u talking about? we talking about love and redemption not TMOPB.. I think you must be dizzy with all comment..lol

oh, yess, wrong quote..... originally, i want to quote someone else...... ^^

Euphoria:

exactly!! it's sujin's fault!! so why didn't EVER stopped sujin at least ONE time?? I ask that he do it at least ONE time. is ONE time too hard to ask??

Please ask Yehua's parents first, especially Yehua's grandfather ... the Jade Emperor ... because, SUJIN was the beloved concubine (title name only) of the Jade Emperor, besides SUJIN was also the only survivor of her clan ... ... because, all the relatives of SUJIN from her clan had been killed after the BIGGEST WAR between all the tribes in the heaven realm vs the ghost tribe, which happened when MOyuan (GOD OF WAR, an older man) and SiYIn (bai qian -SU SU), his favorite disciple has also fighting in that battlefield...... 70.000 years ago..... thats way, SUJIN is very protected by the heavenly emperor ...... ^^

before those the BIGGEST war, all the students in the KUNLUN mountains did thought that MOYUAN was a GAY, because of her special relationship with SIYIN ... well, actually from the first day he met SiYIn (30.000 years before that BIGGEST WAR), MOyuan knew that Siyin was a real young woman who disguised herself as a young man to enter the mountains KUNLUn, as a prospective student ..... the other disciples, include almost all tribes in heavenly realm, did not know anything about SIYIN is a real woman, or SIYIN = SUSU = BQ, for more than 100.000 years...... ^^

SUJIN WAS HIS DAD'S...? So instead of susu, he would rather GROW A EVERGREEN JUNGLE ON HIS HEAD?? DongFang QingQi....... Xiao ChengXu......... U two aren't the greenest.........

Euphoria:

SUJIN WAS HIS DAD'S...? So instead of susu, he would rather GROW A EVERGREEN JUNGLE ON HIS HEAD?? DongFang QingQi....... Xiao ChengXu......... U two aren't the greenest.........

Sujin concubine is the title name only from heavenly emperor..... Also yehua father is not THE heavenly Emperor...... !!! Yehua father is 1st prince from the jade emperor.... !!!

If you ever watch all TMOPB 2017 tv series ....How you dont know anything about that all background story of yehua family...... ??  ^^

But, actually you never watch  all eps from TMOPB tv series at all..... dont you..... ?? Oh, i seee........ ^^ 

it's okay everyone's opinion is different maybe because we already have an opinion about the drama and we can't let go off easily our opinion

but generally, jehua isn't bad I mean he helped her a lot when he found her but yes he should have told her in advance for the eyes and his reasons whatever they are instead of letting her know it by herself

this was a mistake and this is why she was furious i believe

arni gamexeon:

Sujin concubine is the title name only from heavenly emperor..... Also yehua father is not THE heavenly Emperor...... !!! Yehua father is 1st prince from the jade emperor.... !!!

If you ever watch all TMOPB 2017 tv series ....How you dont know anything about that all background story of yehua family...... ??  ^^

But, actually you never watch  all eps from TMOPB tv series at all..... dont you..... ?? Oh, i seee........ ^^ 

the jade emperor is the heavenly emperor just different ways of calling him. get ur mythology right

and i never said i've watch it, i read it and the entire time i'm searching for her giving a pay back for what he's done. instead, I read another The Abandoned Empress. "ooh... but they're different timeline... and he was drugged." -----> "ooh... but he repented and it's was his dad's fault"

i couldn't get into the ml's visual, i'm a pretty boy type person. that guy's face is just average for me.

Euphoria:

the jade emperor is the heavenly emperor just different ways of calling him. get ur mythology right

and i never said i've watch it, i read it and the entire time i'm searching for her giving a pay back for what he's done. instead, I read another The Abandoned Empress. "ooh... but they're different timeline... and he was drugged." -----> "ooh... but he repented and it's was his dad's fault"

i couldn't get into the ml's visual, i'm a pretty boy type person. that guy's face is just average for me.

Finally, there is a thing of truth and honesty coming out of you in this site ...... ^^

which you should do for the first time, you should watch all the episodes of the TV series TMOPB 2017, before you comment anything about yehua here ..... because, he has a very long and complex background story ..... .

Did you know that you can't judge a book by its cover alone .......... ^^