BabeRog:

Of course he is important but not as important as the drama one he literally got everyone cursing every time he talk😂

I finish this drama one month ago and there's one question in my mind, since luoho jidu and bailin drink that tea (?) at the end what actually happen to them? Died for real ? Or will they have to go through tribulation? 

In the novel luo jidu still in crystal lamp.. when xuanji still confused how to deal with bailin suddenly that crystal lamp is broken and let out a fire that slowly burned the bailin .. Luo Jidu decided to take his own revenge.  and he also called a cehai hook to stab the bailin's head. 

After that bailin said that he will go to 6 reincarnations.. Then bailin and luojidu is vanished... the heavens emperor said they go through tribulations..

So yes..they died together 

Euphoria:

Which is why he died with regret. I think he did it for SiFeng tho. He finally realize someone hypocritical like BaiLin is suited for oneself and SiFeng this kind of gentle boy is more for him 

Yeah he did for sifeng in the drama.. and I think its also because he want to give his heart for save sifeng..

BabeRog:

He is so poor :(

Actually Bailin in the novel is very feel guilty to LuoJidu.. he already has a plan to ended his life with the knife he use for chop off LuoJidu.. but in the end LuoJidu is the one who ended their life .. like you said..poor him :(

Ok so this means that liu Xueyi played 2 characters not like in the novel. So there was no reference for him. According to me he excelled at both roles.

Samirah:

Ok so this means that liu Xueyi played 2 characters not like in the novel. So there was no reference for him. According to me he excelled at both roles.

just one lol. Hao Chen is BaiLin 

just add brief summary past 2 ^^

I really try hard to explain about last chapter.. this luhojidu story is hard to explain

@mpruel thanks for the summary! 

mpruel:

I really try hard to explain about last chapter.. this luhojidu story is hard to explain

Where have you post it please. Can you send me the link. 

Samirah:

Where have you post it please. Can you send me the link. 

I already put in the first page..you can check it ^^

mpruel:

Thank you for the summary :D

I finished this 3 months ago with the help of google translate luckily what I understood is the same as what you wrote. btw, did you read the modern chapter? :p

yxokyoong:

Thank you for the summary :D

I finished this 3 months ago with the help of google translate luckily what I understood is the same as what you wrote. btw, did you read the modern chapter? :p

I ever read that chapter..but I really can't imagine they in the modern version haha...

mpruel:

I ever read that chapter..but I really can't imagine they in the modern version haha...

I thought I read different novel because they were so bold hahaahha

yxokyoong:

I thought I read different novel because they were so bold hahaahha

Yes lol its like diffrent drama with the same name..

I think the writer need to move on ^^

Her parents isnt just more open minded, they went to hand the entire sect to him LMAO. In the novel, SiFeng is that ideal/dream son in law they always wanted. And actually, XiXuan never existed in the novel. He was some XingJun and had fallen in love with another girl in heaven