BabeRog:

that's what first cross my mind when I read the novel, ehh she have senses here ??

I'm only at chapter 3 so after reading your brief summary I could agree with one article I read before that the drama make more "drama" than it was supposed to be :p

For now I love the novel more tooo like I love arrogant young sifeng, a clueless and foodie xuanji, sifeng didn't avoided xuanji when they met again, chulei accepting sifeng from the start and sifeng is more sweet and affectionate here idk why his line make go awee all the time but the lover curse :( 

Maybe just because she lost half of her soul (was taken from bailin) like an empty shell, so in the drama she lost her five senses

I try to finish my summary soon.. its because the last chapter is very different from the drama, so I really need to read carefully XD

yes drama need more drama haha.. you can't see the famous scene eps 24 in the novel..  actually I more like in the drama for that scene.. love how xuanji defend sifeng so hard..

yeah.. sifeng is more sweet!! ^^ 

mpruel:
yes drama need more drama haha.. you can't see the famous scene eps 24 in the novel..  actually I more like in the drama for that scene.. love how xuanji defend sifeng so hard..

now you mention it some of my favourite scene from the drama was not even there in the novel so I appreciate that "drama" :p

I'm excited to read the novel more since  It have different story line especially wanna compare the drama bailin and novel bailin lol

Yes thats also one of my fav scene ^^

Yes there's so many interesting part in the novel that you can't see in the drama (especially papaya things lol) and sadly for bailin only show up in the last book and only small parts..

If I didn't read the reply above I might not now what is papaya hahaha but If they used that plot in the drama we might faint :p

Oh what really? That's really interesting how they turn a not-so-important character (kinda important tho) to such an annoying as hell  character in the drama hahaha

BabeRog:
If I didn't read the reply above I might not now what is papaya hahaha but If they used that plot in the drama we might faint :p

it's papapa but it means s*x lmao (UvU)

lol I also just found out from @Euphoria :D and not just faint, but also nosebleed lol

Actually bailin in the novel its important enough. Xuanji can be a GoW because of him and also his relationship with LuoJidu

but in drama they used haochen to mess around lol

Euphoria:

it's papapa but it means s*x lmao (UvU)

where is papaya come from, anyway? lol

mpruel:

where is papaya come from, anyway? lol

no pa pa pa, and it's a slang where when u have s*x ur skin hit each other like pa! pa! pa! LMAO

Euphoria:

no pa pa pa, and it's a slang where when u have s*x ur skin hit each other like pa! pa! pa! LMAO

Oh my God.. LMAO

mpruel:

lol I also just found out from @Euphoria :D and not just faint, but also nosebleed lol

Actually bailin in the novel its important enough. Xuanji can be a GoW because of him and also his relationship with LuoJidu

but in drama they used haochen to mess around lol

Of course he is important but not as important as the drama one he literally got everyone cursing every time he talk😂

I finish this drama one month ago and there's one question in my mind, since luoho jidu and bailin drink that tea (?) at the end what actually happen to them? Died for real ? Or will they have to go through tribulation? 

Euphoria:

LMAO what a reason

BabeRog:

LMAO what a reason

yeah lol haha

BabeRog:
I finish this drama one month ago and there's one question in my mind, since luoho jidu and bailin drink that tea (?) at the end what actually happen to them? Died for real ? Or will they have to go through tribulation? 

they died and go through tribulation, i think, cuz that wasn't in the novel

Euphoria:

yeah lol haha

they died and go through tribulation, i think, cuz that wasn't in the novel

If that's really it, isn't luoho jidu so poor? He drink with bailin 1000 years ago to talk to him about the probability of ending the war but end up got drugged and manipulated. 1000 years after he drink and died with bailin idk why he do that. 

BabeRog:

If that's really it, isn't luoho jidu so poor? He drink with bailin 1000 years ago to talk to him about the probability of ending the war but end up got drugged and manipulated. 1000 years after he drink and died with bailin idk why he do that. 

Which is why he died with regret. I think he did it for SiFeng tho. He finally realize someone hypocritical like BaiLin is suited for oneself and SiFeng this kind of gentle boy is more for him