mpruel:

I think she forget because she drink meng po (forget water) before reincarnation. ( the novel never mention about bailin keep her memory in some pilar (forget the name) like in the drama)

Same as in drama, Luhojidu and bailin is best friend then one day bailin sedated luho jidu and change him into GoW (Xuanji). When finally xuanji know the truth, she felt angry and resentful  toward bailin. Heavenly emperor tell xuanji to decides how this ends..

Did the novel mentioned more about relationship between bailing and huhojidu and with GOW and was there no one manipulative like haochen?

I think luho jidu has some feeling to bailin..because he is decided to be a woman when next he met bailin again..asura clan can decide what gender they gonna choose.

but that never happen because, bailin already changed him into GoW

no one like haochen..just yuanliang, wutong and ruoyu..

Thanks for this! Nice to understand the difference between the novel and the drama adaptation :)

mintyhairlust:

Thanks for this! Nice to understand the difference between the novel and the drama adaptation :)

You're welcome ^^

It also wrote he was some "Xing-Jun" and he was actually crushed on another girl before she ?died?

mpruel:
No..Bailin in the novel actually very gentle and know his fault..he willingly to accept all punishment from xuanji..

he's sooo much more likable then HaoChen lol at least he has remorse without LuoHo JiDu showing up at his door to happen

oh yeah u also forgot

Azure Dragon is actually a girl in the novel

Xiao YinHua actually like TengShe (at least that's what I got from the machine translations)

Yu' Er is actually an accident from Liu YiHuan being a playboy but fortunately he's responsible

They papapa earlier on in the book (what I got from a video)

Euphoria:

he's sooo much more likable then HaoChen lol at least he has remorse without LuoHo JiDu showing up at his door to happen

Yes..actually I quite surprise when I read about him in the novel..very different..

Euphoria:

oh yeah u also forgot

Azure Dragon is actually a girl in the novel

Xiao YinHua actually like TengShe (at least that's what I got from the machine translations)

Yu' Er is actually an accident from Liu YiHuan being a playboy but fortunately he's responsible

They papapa earlier on in the book (what I got from a video)

Hmm I think the drama put yin long and qin long become to 1 person.. yin long is tengshe's friend (man but he is a water god) and qing long (woman) is azure dragon but she's not tengshe' friend..  sometimes still confusing for me ^^

And yes you right.. xiao yinhua like tengshe..

What is papapa anyway? 

mpruel:
What is papapa anyway? 

s*x

Euphoria:

s*x

LOL yes you right ^^

mpruel:

LOL yes you right ^^

heheh

Euphoria:

s*x

anyway..talk about papaya.. Sifeng is really passionately with xuanji lol I really want to see him like that in the drama.. lol 

mpruel:
anyway..talk about papaya.. Sifeng is really passionately with xuanji lol I really want to see him like that in the drama.. lol

same!!

mpruel:
Xuanji never lose her six sense

that's what first cross my mind when I read the novel, ehh she have senses here ??

I'm only at chapter 3 so after reading your brief summary I could agree with one article I read before that the drama make more "drama" than it was supposed to be :p

For now I love the novel more tooo like I love arrogant young sifeng, a clueless and foodie xuanji, sifeng didn't avoided xuanji when they met again, chulei accepting sifeng from the start and sifeng is more sweet and affectionate here idk why his line make go awee all the time but the lover curse :(