Hi, since I already finish the novel, I really want to shared or hear another comment about this drama from novel version.. Surprisingly I love this novel better than the drama, but please don’t get me wrong, I still love the drama… but novel version is more reasonable and sweet for me…

The most different thing is:

- Xuanji never lose her six sense

- There is no Haochen

- Xiao Yinhua still a snake. Lu Yanran is disciple from Fuyu

- Sifeng didn't vomit that much blood like in drama lol

- Sifeng not accused of being a demon in Fuyu Island.

- Chulei is more open minded than a drama

- Xuanji’s mother still alive

- Xuanji already know about Lover Curse since they back from Buzhou san

- The lover curse never gone.

- Li Yihuan daughter is already die.

- Xuanji never stab Sifeng.

- Xuanji never change to be Moshaxing

- Wu Zhiqi back to the jail in the end.

- Wu Zhiqi and Yuanliang was best friend and don’t know about moshaxing.

- Xixuan never met God of War.

- There is no 10 tribulation about Xuanji and Sifeng.

- Xuanji live in lizegong for 3 years after they married.

- GoW’s face was imitated from Dijun’s aunt.

- Luo Zidu never rises up

- Linglong has 2 children

- Xuanji still pregnant in the end.

Please feel free if you want add more ^^ and please let me know if i misinterpret something..

I have to write some brief summary from this novel... Sometimes we don't have enough time to read a novel. 

Share the link..feel free to say if there is any wrong translation ^^

https://storyaboutmpruel.wordpress.com/2021/02/14/brief-summary-from-the-maiden-glasss-novel/

https://storyaboutmpruel.wordpress.com/2021/06/19/brief-summary-maiden-glass-part-2-novel-version/

mpruel:
The lover curse never gone.

poor sifeng T_T I don't know which one is better, he always vomiting blood like in the drama or he live with the lover curse for the rest of his life T_T

Ilz:

poor sifeng T_T I don't know which one is better, he always vomiting blood like in the drama or he live with the lover curse for the rest of his life T_T

Actually it was never written that the lover's curse had disappeared.. it just gone lol

And I just know that the lover's curse also can be affect if you love more than one person. Like sifeng's father.. in his life, he love his wife and sifeng. That two people can trigger the lover's curse.

mpruel:
Actually it was never written that the lover's curse had disappeared.. it just gone lol

And I just know that the lover's curse also can be affect if you love more than one person. Like sifeng's father.. in his life, he love his wife and sifeng. That two people can trigger the lover's curse.

oh I see...

so whoever he love, how many person he love and what kind of love he has, even it was fatherly love, as long as he love them, they can trigger the lover curse? and the writter never write that the lover curse is finally disappeared.

Wow... what a cruel curse!! T_T  no wonder in the drama was mentioned that lizegong disciples would rather kill themself than wear the mask and get the lover curse.

mpruel:

And I just know that the lover's curse also can be affect if you love more than one person. Like sifeng's father.. in his life, he love his wife and sifeng. That two people can trigger the lover's curse.

but at least, the lover curse is gone in drama version lol let's keep think that way ^^

mpruel:

but at least, the lover curse is gone in drama version lol let's keep think that way ^^

yes. let sifeng has his happy ending perfectly ^^

What was the novel story all about if theres so many differences. Please send me link of the aummary you have written. Thank you.

Samirah:

What was the novel story all about if theres so many differences. Please send me link of the aummary you have written. Thank you.

I already put the link in my first comment..still unfinished..

will add it later..thanks

mpruel:

I already put the link in my first comment..still unfinished..

will add it later..thanks

Thank you. I want to know  why if xuanji was God of war or moshaxing like in drama. What happened in their earlier life and if the reason why xuanji had to become human

Samirah:

Thank you. I want to know  why if xuanji was God of war or moshaxing like in drama. What happened in their earlier life and if the reason why xuanji had to become human

Actually xuanji never changed to be luhojidu in the novel. The heavenly emperor bring her back to the memory when the tragedy is happen ..its like xuanji see herself about what happen with luhojidu and bailin 1000 years ago.. and bailin is really has different personality in the novel. 

mpruel:

Actually xuanji never changed to be luhojidu in the novel. The heavenly emperor bring her back to the memory when the tragedy is happen ..its like xuanji see herself about what happen with luhojidu and bailin 1000 years ago.. and bailin is really has different personality in the novel. 

I’m only on the beginning of third volume of the novel. Is it true that Bai Lin is worse in the novel? 

I think there's no one can't beat our haochen ^^

No..Bailin in the novel actually very gentle and know his fault..he willingly to accept all punishment from xuanji..

The only mistake he made was changed luho jidu to be GoW. He think that the best he can do for save heaven realm (not 3 realms lol)

pinksprings01:

I’m only on the beginning of third volume of the novel. Is it true that Bai Lin is worse in the novel? 

mpruel:

I think there's no one can't beat our haochen ^^

No..Bailin in the novel actually very gentle and know his fault..he willingly to accept all punishment from xuanji..

The only mistake he made was changed luho jidu to be GoW. He think that the best he can do for save heaven realm (not 3 realms lol)

• Why xuanji forget everything? What was her connection with bailing and luohojidu? And how she can punish bailing?
 Samirah:

• Why xuanji forget everything? What was her connection with bailing and luohojidu? And how she can punish bailing?

I think she forget because she drink meng po (forget water) before reincarnation. ( the novel never mention about bailin keep her memory in some pilar (forget the name) like in the drama)

Same as in drama, Luhojidu and bailin is best friend then one day bailin sedated luho jidu and change him into GoW (Xuanji). When finally xuanji know the truth, she felt angry and resentful  toward bailin. Heavenly emperor tell xuanji to decides how this ends..

mpruel:

I think she forget because she drink meng po (forget water) before reincarnation. ( the novel never mention about bailin keep her memory in some pilar (forget the name) like in the drama)

Same as in drama, Luhojidu and bailin is best friend then one day bailin sedated luho jidu and change him into GoW (Xuanji). When finally xuanji know the truth, she felt angry and resentful  toward bailin. Heavenly emperor tell xuanji to decides how this ends..

Ok. So did the novel talk a bit more about the relationship of bailing with luhuojidu and with GOW. And there was no oneperaon manipulative as haochen like in the drama?