I've decided to stop waiting for English Subtitles and to do it myself but I need help. Anyone down?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1k9-NL3mf6iiFtZFiu5vkWDHk3eJeZ4KlSUddatIhJy4/edit

There's a post here in the forums, where someone is taking requests for subbing Chinese dramas .... try there if u want ....  

"You don't need to know the language, I figured out a few ways to do it without needing to learn the language itself"

I'm curious, what are those ways ?

Thanks rainruma, but I want o focus on this movie specifically, if it works out I check out that forum.

As to the way I sub, I do it a few different ways, its mostly just me writing in Chinese then using google translate. That's the short version of it. Its still a long process though.

Just a warning, I've tried google translate w/ a few languages , and it is not always accurate, especially the Nuances in Meaning, where a human translator can pickup  on Implied Meaning.

Implied meaning  of a sentence often does not translate accurately, like direct translation of one word.

Yes google translate is good for a few words but a whole movie when you don't know anything about Chinese ? :s Anyway I would not be of any help since I don't even can read Chinese and English isn't my first language but good luck :)