There looks to be a kind soul who started translating the novel in English (not google translate, thank goodness!) at:  https://lovelikegalaxy.wordpress.com/ 

There are only three chapters released, but it's worth a follow for fans who are still interested and able to be patient with the novel translations. 

Thank you so much for telling us! The only thing I would like now is a proper translation of the novel, which would do the author and story justice.

WindBlows:

Thank you so much for telling us! The only thing I would like now is a proper translation of the novel, which would do the author and story justice.

You're so welcome, friend. It sounds like a monumental labor and task, but I think it'll be great for those who want more of the story.

Julie:

Thank you!!! 

You're welcome. It's good to be able to share with others. 

Thank you for sharing the link! Really looking forward to reading the novel

I really wish it was picked up and published into a novel for English readers given the popularity!

Thank you so much for letting us know. I was very eager to read the novel. I just hope the translator completes it. It's usually quite difficult to find translations for BG novels that are adapted into dramas. Even if some one picks it up, they usually don't complete it.

first_snow55:

Thank you so much for letting us know. I was very eager to read the novel. I just hope the translator completes it. It's usually quite difficult to find translations for BG novels that are adapted into dramas. Even if some one picks it up, they usually don't complete it.

I totally agree how it's hard to find completed translated novels, given the task is a huge undertaking too!

kathleentheturtle:

I totally agree how it's hard to find completed translated novels, given the task is a huge undertaking too!

Yes it takes a lot of time and commitment.

these three chapters are very well translated but they are too few...   I wonder why the author is not translating his book in one go...

one can try this site:   www.WuxiaX.com

Thanks for the link, so far it’s the best I have seen.

Thanks a lot for this information.