FarahDK:

I just finished watching the drama and was surprised many scenes were missing in drama.Especially, between ane after 5 yrs.What i read in the book.I was eagrly waiting for LBY forgivness scene from CSS,but to my surprise that scene was not there.I am disappointed from last few episodes,felt like they just wrapped up . Thank you for sharing your view.

I agreee!! I also got very disapointed watching the last episodes, I was waiting for a post reconciliation, marriage, and postmarriage but only got short moments and long dialogs .. :( 

RedPhoenix:

LOL @ Extra chapter 2 below. Why sounds so cute. He doesn’t even have a son yet. 

???

“Crown Prince starts to make plans to marry his future son to CSS's future daughter.”

Yep. I thought it was really cute. None of them have any kids at this point. It's just that the Crown Prince thinks that CSS is amazing. I don't think it's love, more like admiration and respect. 

RedPhoenix:

LOL @ Extra chapter 2 below. Why sounds so cute. He doesn’t even have a son yet. 

😂😂😂

“Crown Prince starts to make plans to marry his future son to CSS's future daughter.”

Cute!! Love their friendship...

Adding my thanks! @spicylime, you are the people’s hero for doing this!! Thank you!

StrawberryButterfly:

Adding my thanks! @spicylime, you are the people’s hero for doing this!! Thank you!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope it added an extra layer of enjoyment for you. If you enjoyed the drama, I encourage you to read the novel. Even if it is the Google translated version. The book is much better at explaining each character, especially CSS and HBY. It also better explains the reconciliation between OTP. It was done very well imo. I still wish we got a wedding or an epilogue for the drama. 

Thank you so much for this. I loved reading your post. @Spicylime