RomanticRosebud_BL:

Alchemy of Souls and The Starry Love will always be my two favorite dramas. I wanted a different ending too. Honestly tho after Qingkui's death it turned into a regular Xianxia with some things done better and uniquely but similar formula. Hopefully the end is a surprise but if it's not I'll still feel satisfaction.

And what is next in your list for future dramas ,maybe Immortality?

Yeah, that scene feels like closure. The twin flower is reborn so the sisters will be reborn soon to. YQ and CF are very happy because they know they'll have their love back; they just have to wait. Eventhough I like this I hope we get to see them together again. 

Monicac25:

And what is next in your list for future dramas ,maybe Immortality?

I think after TSL I'm gonna take a break from Chinese dramas XD. Usually when I love a drama like this I have a real hard time getting into a new one.  so, a break is due. But I may check out Back From the Brink depends on if I have the headspace for it or not LOL.

Nana:

Why I have the feeling that scene when they revive the twin flower is the last scene? I hope we get to see them both live again, but it could be like Ashes of Love when they release Jin Mi’s snow flake and we now she will revive someday. But in Ashes of Love there is a time jump and we see Jin Mi reborn, I hope we get the same in LWSF

I have faith in this drama. If she dies in 39, I doubt they'll make him grieve the entirety of 40 just to bring her back in the last 10 mins. Considering the fast pacing so far, I have faith we'll get some resolution. 

brenda91:

I have faith in this drama. If she dies in 39, I doubt they'll make him grieve the entirety of 40 just to bring her back in the last 10 mins. Considering the fast pacing so far, I have faith we'll get some resolution. 

After other dramas...heck I'll even take 10 min but yeah hoping it's a more thoroughly happy HE

https://youtu.be/wZtDbb8YJB0

Her death is tucking brutal. Did the writers really have to go this far? Gawd my heart ?????.  And the fact Youqin witnesses it all? ????? why. CXX and LLD ripped my heart out and destroyed me. They are masters at what they do. Round of applause for them. Favorite Chinese actors forever.  But I swear if they don’t get their happy end I’m throwing things, 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Her death is tucking brutal. Did the writers really have to go this far? Gawd my heart ?????.  And the fact Youqin witnesses it all? ????? why. CXX and LLD ripped my heart out and destroyed me. They are masters at what they do. Round of applause for them. Favorite Chinese actors forever.  But I swear if they don’t get their happy end I’m throwing things, 

Seriously they're soaring up my faves list for this gen. Both emote so well ;;

His scream kills me. And she potrays Yetan's heartbreak, fear, not wanting to die but knowing she has to so well. Two of the best young actors for sure. 

To the the saddest part it YQ in this drama have a fairly high EQ it seem he understand people emotion even before the shard were not there yet. (ie taking the heavenly punishment's etc ) but he himself will be sad and all but wont bawl his eyes out. So having that happen really just further show how broken he is with it plus the acting once again =.=. I really cant

Yes.  Just seeing those clips broke me. As sad as his death was for her especifically, when it happened, they weren't as in love yet.  Both were at the verge of realizing it(him more than her) as painful as it was- it's ten times worse now. They are completely in love, have passed obstacles that only made their love stronger and now when they can maybe be happy because they believe the biggest threat to their realtionship is neutralized(HE) this happens. Her death destroyed him just like leaving him did her. So painful and both CXX & LLD transmit that well to the audience. 

I do wonder if Youqin and Chaofeng basically helping the twin flower bloom again will make the twins return faster? SZ said it took 1,000 years for the flower to be born but they made it bloom way earlier hmm. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Yes.  Just seeing those clips broke me. As sad as his death was for her especifically, when it happened, they weren't as in love yet.  Both were at the verge of realizing it(him more than her) as painful as it was- it's ten times worse now. They are completely in love, have passed obstacles that only made their love stronger and now when they can maybe be happy because they believe the biggest threat to their realtionship is neutralized(HE) this happens. Her death destroyed him just like leaving him did her. So painful and both CXX & LLD transmit that well to the audience. 

I do wonder if Youqin and Chaofeng basically helping the twin flower bloom again will make the twins return faster? SZ said it took 1,000 years for the flower to be born but they made it bloom way earlier hmm. 

That wouldn't be surprising since both are the strongest in their respective realms.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Both sisters using their last words to thank their respective husbands for all the happiness they gave them TT

Damn TT TT TT. It hurts. I'm curious to see what spoiler clips are released for ep 40 if any. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Damn TT TT TT. It hurts. I'm curious to see what spoiler clips are released for ep 40 if any. 

I only find this one in bliblibli posted as the final episode 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1D84y1P7Kc/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click

I'm encouraged by the humorous tone of the ep 40 trailer but worried that we still need to wrap up YT's death in ep 40 which I'd imagine will take up at least 10+ minutes? I don't think the trailer would be so funny if they were planning BE...I just hope the ending isn't too rushed & we get to see couple & sister reunions at minimum