RomanticRosebud_BL:

Thanks for translating without subs it’s hard to understand ?.  I like that much, much better. Those people spoiling the scenes every where ?.  So when he says he’ll nerver point his sword at her, that’s when she knows he’s  gotten his memory back ❤️?

I can't read Chinese sadly & my vocabulary is super limited because I moved to the US at 6...but luckily all these clips have subtitles in Chinese. I can use Google Lens auto translate + having Google read out the mandarin to confirm the general meaning by sound. Most of the audio is hard to hear with the music on top too.

Good thing for google translate even if sometimes it Sucks. Yeah the music is really loud prob so it can’t be clear what they are saying. It’s still spoiled by the subs tho 

"I think she knows he lost his memory. During the fight she says "I can remind you of me 3 times" & "there's 4 times left". And she seems to be letting him attack her when he flies toward her with his sword then he can't do it & spins off. So it seems clear to me she knows he lost his memory & she's trying to trigger his memory & avoid fighting him. He also asks her during the fight "just who are you?". Different clips show her answering "I'm your niangzi (wife)" and "I'm your qianer (Money)". I wouldn't be surprised if in the full scene she says Yue Xia too TT. It seems like he sends the star back to her after remembering & she understands saying something like "I knew you wouldn't forget me (for good)"."

UPDATE: As I suspected, in a new clip she says "YQ I'm your niangzi (wife), your qianer (Money), your Yue Xia" TT. 

https://twitter.com/xirein/status/1633433290337320960?t=U4W4hK14RxMNLFbvV_CCng&s=19

Now that it's clearer, I think the thing about reminding him of her 3, 4 times is a reference to the shards. More like "if I could get you to think of / remember / fall for me...3 times...then a 4th time is possible" so she has hope though she still fights him.

I saw the subbed trailers are out now. Do y'all think she really killed the emperor? I didn't see blood on the exit wound though. Wondering if she did something else like removing his powers or something.

Xiaolu H:

I saw the subbed trailers are out now. Do y'all think she really killed the emperor? I didn't see blood on the exit wound though. Wondering if she did something else like removing his powers or something.

Hmmm I remember  ive seen a still in these spoilers vids of Youqin I think fighting his father at the palace.  That didn’t happen in this clip so maybe she didn’t? Not yet. I’m not sure I want her to. I want her to get her revenge against that trash for everything he’s done to her, to Youqin and to Qingkui. But Looking at Youqin’s reaction when she wounds him that may put a wedge between them. I’d rather someone else do it. At least she got the upper hand on HE.

And you were spot on in what you told me before ??

Xiaolu H:

https://twitter.com/lazyme2day/status/1633498654928683014?s=46&t=qBmQwK0tWYbSZzDH2D4-Rw

I think this trailer is going to give you the answer that you are searching for , but you where right in your speculation .

I'm kinda glad that she doesn't kill him. She gets her revenge without going too far. Don't get me wrong I want that trash dead, but Tan shouldn't become something that she's not. This works better. 

Aww Chaofeng stopping Yetan from killing Wudai. Brotherly love. Love that they mended their relationship. Without their father around and the second dead too it should be easier for them to be brothers. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

I'm kinda glad that she doesn't kill him. She gets her revenge without going too far. Don't get me wrong I want that trash dead, but Tan shouldn't become something that she's not. This works better. 

Aww Chaofeng stopping Yetan from killing Wudai. Brotherly love. Love that they mended their relationship. Without their father around and the second dead too it should be easier for them to be brothers. 

I got so angry when Void Emperor killed Wudai's right hand man for speaking out. Like wtf! Wudai won't mourn his father's sorry ass either.

VE was a horrible father, not surprising neither Chaofeng and Wudai will miss him. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Yes we all wanting him dead , but this is the best way , he stills YouQuin father . I hope the  producer give us a happy ending, Quingkui back , maybe Manman too  “maybe I’m asking too much “ but a least in someway a happy ending. 

I wonder if YouQuin will remember Yetan again during their figth , maybe he will use the start formation against her and she will be able to cancel it , maybe that’s how he will remember that he taught her that.  Any other speculations?

At least we have the comfort of LLD saying it's HE ;;

https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1633445099278577665?s=20

These spoilers seem to explain the ending part with Guixu better than the Thai text ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4rX9DoZE_8&feature=youtu.be

Qingkui will be back, I am alsot sure that she will be. As for the way YQ gets his memories back it's already been spoiled. So many spoilers out there. Who's leaking this stuff?  But I think it's better to wait til tomorrow. 

Monicac25:

Yes we all wanting him dead , but this is the best way , he stills YouQuin father . I hope the  producer give us a happy ending, Quingkui back , maybe Manman too  “maybe I’m asking too much “ but a least in someway a happy ending. 

I wonder if YouQuin will remember Yetan again during their figth , maybe he will use the start formation against her and she will be able to cancel it , maybe that’s how he will remember that he taught her that.  Any other speculations?

Based on all the teasers so far I think the star is the major thing that breaks the stake of oblivion or whatever, but I do think things like the familiar fighting style & what she says to him start to trigger memories before that probably? There's a clip of him seeing their memories in heaven like ghosts

I do miss Man Man, but I do feel like it becomes kind of meaningless if everyone resurrects & I'll be satisfied if the twins return & we get to see the couples reunite + the sisters. I mean I hope the whole main cast gets a wrapup at the end but those are my critical points.

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Qingkui will be back, I am alsot sure that she will be. As for the way YQ gets his memories back it's already been spoiled. So many spoilers out there. Who's leaking this stuff?  But I think it's better to wait til tomorrow. 

Lol producer needs to talk to the company again

Oh my god this is funny there are so many spoils with almost telling us all the ending  , I remember ten years ago or more when I begun to love Chinese dramas a k-dramas it was excruciating to wait for the episodes or finding them ! and now with Twitter and other social media it’s almost impossible to escape to the spoilers lolll