RomanticRosebud_BL:

I'm not against open endings in general because sometimes they work. Not here tho. So yes, I'll be praying for both Yetan and Qingkui  get their happy endings. 

Exactly! Open endings are fine..heck, even sad endings can be beautiful if it fits with the story telling. NOT THIS DRAMA THOUGH!!! It MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST have an undoubtable happy ending.

People love this drama for its good storytelling (it's not perfect and it has plot holes, but it works) it's lightheartness, it's amazing acting from the whole cast, the chemistry between both couples, the character development, awesome characters and good cinemography. Imagine all of that being ruined by a bad ending. I hope the producers/writers were smart and went with a good ending.

I'm not 100% against open endings but too often they feel like a cop out. Whether you go this way or that just commit fully is my preference.

Xiaolu H:

I'm not 100% against open endings but too often they feel like a cop out. Whether you go this way or that just commit fully is my preference.

I also think it's a cop-out. So many dramas have been doing this lately. Or they two the thing where you can pick the ending which makes things confusing. 

I saw two open endings recently and u thought they fit. Eso since there was so much toxicness in the relationships. And I thought that ending fit, But I understand why many hated the endings. 

Do with this what you will. The Google Lens auto translate is pretty decent...I could make sense of most of it

https://twitter.com/Sunflower_LVLZ8/status/1632964204364988416?t=F2eD-5s3Ho4A_Y-U7OJx_w&s=19

Because of stone house footage & Honey trilogy I feel fairly confident in HE...but also w all the cutting of scenes I'm slightly scared they'll edit to open or bad ending. Please stick the landing TSL ?

Xiaolu H:

Do with this what you will. The Google Lens auto translate is pretty decent...I could make sense of most of it

https://twitter.com/Sunflower_LVLZ8/status/1632964204364988416?t=F2eD-5s3Ho4A_Y-U7OJx_w&s=19

Because of stone house footage & Honey trilogy I feel fairly confident in HE...but also w all the cutting of scenes I'm slightly scared they'll edit to open or bad ending. Please stick the landing TSL ?

If these spoilers are true & the flower actually subdues the chaos...I feel like there's a nice parallel between YT, SDYQ, & the shards. Honestly if the realms knew the twins could subdue chaos they probably would have demanded them to be sacrificed for the good of the world similar to how SDYQ & the shards were expected to sacrifice for the realms. In the MV I think she says something along the lines of YQ has given up too much & it's her turn before pushing YQ away & exploding. I kinda like the full circle-ness of YT (like the shards) choosing to sacrifice herself not for the world but to protect her loved ones if that's how it actually plays out.

In Mao Buyi's OST MV, Ye Tan says "Loving you was the greatest thing to me" and "In this life, if we still have a wish?, I pray to the stars that we'll never part" or something along those lines (sorry, not fluent in mandarin) and I fear those will be the last words she says to him before she sacrifices herself.

This was the clip I mentioned seeing that might allude to HE. https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Gx4y1T7bg/

I feel like the spoilers are going to be true but instead of an open ending, they will show the FLs reuniting with the MLs at the very end. 

Sirry Usly:

I feel like the spoilers are going to be true but instead of an open ending, they will show the FLs reuniting with the MLs at the very end. 

I agree due to the footage of main couple hugging in front of Lamu's house. It's possible that's a special ep though. And with all the cuts to romantic scenes I have a tiny fear they decide to edit it into an OE or BE lol. Please just give us 10 min at least of 2 couples reuniting & sisters reuniting. 

That bastard really erase Youqin's memory! My prediction was right. Bcs Youqin falls unconscious after Qingkui died, that jerk brings Youqin back and erases his memory. Idk how Yetan would feel being left without words. Chao Feng is also being brought back by his father and put in prison. So Yetan comes with new companions: void consort, Haichao and Sushui to rescue Chao Feng and kill the others.

If attacking Heavenly Emperor & Guixu freaking out really happen back to back I do wonder why YT's outfit changed from dark void to a lighter robe when she explodes. Maybe something else happens in between? Maybe she waves her hand to change lol

Maybe heaven emperor will die, and she will back to heaven with YQ

Wow, that pos is really going to erase Youqin's  memory. UGH hasn't he done enough? Causing QK to kill herself made him my most hated villain ever. I need that pos Heavenly Emperor to get the death he deserves none of that bs redemption as he's dying. Let him die a villains death and the audience be satisfied with his end. I hope YT doesn't believe that YQ abandoned her. With all his words of "I'll never leave you." etc I hope she realizes that he didn't do it willingly. Unless he's faking but from the trailer I think he's not :(. Love how everyone is trying to get him to remember his wife tho. The elder Immortals seem to love him so they probably hate what his father has done to him.  Does seem like he gets his memories back fast tho or at least his feelings for her. His love for YT is powerful not even the erasure of his memories can truly erase it.

CF breaks my heart. My baby doesn't deserve this. I hope Qingkui is revived let her be alive and happy with the man she loves and her sister. There's been a tone change ever since ep 32. I'm sacared for the ending but i'm praying that Yetan is also revived after her sacrifice at Giuxu. She's suffered the most out of the group she doesn't deserve to end up dead. I want my girl happy, damn it.