Home
Changed the drama pics (I think I got all of them) and some of the actor pics. I've said it before and i'm going to say it again: Only request an actor or actresses pic change if there is something SIGNIFICANTLY wrong with the picture. I'm talking about: -Person lost 100 pounds. -Pic is several years old and the actor now has gray hairs (from old age) -Pic is broken/of someone else. -Pic is extremely widescreen. MDL pages are more geared for the pictures being bigger heightwise (rather than width wise) -Something is obscuring the face of the actor/actress. -etc. I'm tired of changing the same actors picture every few days just because someone feels like this new pic is better.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Changed the drama pics (I think I got all of them) and some of the actor pics.

I've said it before and i'm going to say it again: Only request an actor or actresses pic change if there is something SIGNIFICANTLY wrong with the picture. I'm talking about:

-Person lost 100 pounds.
-Pic is several years old and the actor now has gray hairs (from old age)
-Pic is broken/of someone else.
-etc.

I'm tired of changing the same actors picture every few days just because someone feels like this new pic is better.

thank you...and sorry for the trouble.....
claramp wrote: thank you...and sorry for the trouble.....

Updated my post.
Also, thank you so much for the image changes you guys request. it's just I cannot change an actors picture everyday just because someone likes one picture of another, and someone else likes another picture.
Np and Changed!