Home
claudya87 wrote: I have the same problem with adding Rich man, poor woman and Panda and Hedgehog to my favorite list.

Copypaste from the message I sent Skye (too lazy to write it again) : I wanted to add two series to my Favorites List but it doesn't find their names : Panda and Hedgehog and Rich Man, Poor Woman. Let's say I search "panda", no series with that name appears although there are two series that contain it. With "rich" or "rich man" the series isn't in the list. I tried it in Chrome and Firefox..same thing. The db finds them but when I search them to add to my favorites list they're not on the list. Cookies checked, log on again, same problem.

That actually is on my fix list, but I haven't got a chance to mess with it yet.

dapinaymrs wrote: Sumimasen...I don't know where else to ask...

I was reading a review earlier and had accidentally clicked on 'Not Helpful' thinking it was 'Read more'. It's not that big a deal but I feel uncomfortable clicking on it by mistake when it was in fact a very helpful review. :( Is there any way to undo it?

Arigato. *bows and retreats*

It should it you change your vote but if it didn't then there must be a bug. I'll have a look at when I get a chance to.
When I open the main forum page (http://mydramalist.com/forum/forum.php) and click the little arrow between the username and time of posting, in the Latest posts part of page (right next to the TOP 5 Stats), I don't get the newest post of that topic, but a certain post in some middle page.
For example, for Which Was The Last Drama Episode You Watched? I get the 800th page.
http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?711-Which-Was-The-Last-Drama-Episode-You-Watched&p=260116#post260116

Also, again in the latest posts, clicking on the posters username doesn't take you to his/her profile. I clicked on my name there and got http://mydramalist.com/front/profile.php?uid=20821 and a notice Page is not found... same with other ppl's username.

Oh and a suggestion! Maybe, just maybe, when clicking the name of the topic, in that same Latest posts bar, we could be taken to the newest post in that topic?

Yeah, I like the Latest posts feature :D Anyways, thanks in advance :)
Ji-N wrote:
It should it you change your vote but if it didn't then there must be a bug. I'll have a look at when I get a chance to.

Oh gomen...I failed to mention it's in the drama review not episode review...
Something wrong with 'search' I never seem to find the title I want, I have been trying to add related films to each other, but the search finds all other movies but doesn't bring the one I am actually searching, I was searching for Perfect Number just now and the search came with nothing, but when I went to the actor's page I saw it in his list, when I tried to add the related film to it, which is Suspect X, the search finds many movies except for it...
I can't upload an avatar.. when I do it always uses a 'default photo' that is not mine.... ^^;
Ah never mind, I figured out the problem. I kept trying with photos that had the wrong dimensions. :)
Can't add roles from actor's profile using add roles button.
And I can't add 'The Flowers of War' to my favorite list...I tried every possible keyword related to that movie...
I want to add Reply 1997 to my favourite dramas but when i search for the drama it comes back with "No Result"
RainFlower wrote: I want to add Reply 1997 to my favourite dramas but when i search for the drama it comes back with "No Result"

This is the same for me. I had four favorites listed before and removed one to add Gaksital and Reply 1997 to the list. But after adding Gaksital, there were 'No results found' for 'Reply 1997.' But when I tried typing the one I removed, it shows up.

EDIT: It must really be a bug...I just tried adding another drama to the Fave Drama List and it showed up. So why doesn't Reply 1997 show up?
Not sure if someone posted this yet but I want to add Ma Boy to my favourites but when I search for it it does not show up as something I can add to my favourites! If I type Ma Boy I get Marmalade Boy and when I type boy in the search I don't get Ma Boy either!
I have another bug to submit.. I submitted a long review on Ma Boy and it once submitted it cut over half of what I said about it. So by accident it was submitted 3 times with the short version. Why is it cutting off more than half of my review and how can I delete the other 2 that were submitted?
Wanted to add "Beloved" to my favorites but it came back with inaccurate results. The drama does turn up in the normal search engine, but not the favorite search engine.
EXOtic wrote: I have another bug to submit.. I submitted a long review on Ma Boy and it once submitted it cut over half of what I said about it. So by accident it was submitted 3 times with the short version. Why is it cutting off more than half of my review and how can I delete the other 2 that were submitted?

For now watch out for <> (as in <3) in your review is probably the reason why.
I have noticed that many new dramas/movies can't be found when you try to put them on your favorites. For example when you search Reply 1997, When Love Walked In or GTO 2012 it says "no result found". And it couldn't find To The Beautiful You but when I typed Hana Kimi it found it.