Home
What kind of Explorer? Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10. If you're using 7 then I suggest you should download Google Chrome.
internet explorer 8..or maybe 10?..lol whatever came with windows 8 ..should I just use Mozilla?..lol I will try mozilla
no wonder I never use internet explorer...lol mozilla works fine. thanks for the tip
No problem, I'll get Internet Explorer 10 and test it out later. The best browser would be Google Chrome if you ever have any issue.
I added some actors to the database, and I saw them in the "new" actors section. However, when I search for them, they do not appear, also, I cannot add them to the dramas with their roles.
i tried to add some picture for Fugitive Plan B. i couldn't read the rules (doesn't open). also i couldn't a upload picture. i'm using firefox by the way.
Something is off with the subscription notification system, I opted for e-mail notices and it still doesn't work.
If you're talking about the forum then it doesn't really work/
I see, thanks for responding.
The Search DB option isn't working at all... Everytime I tried to search something, the result always "No result found."
I can't search for actors to add to a drama. No search box is working. Similar problem to person above ^
When I try to search for the Taiwanese drama 4 Daughters, it doesn't not show any results. I have to go to one of the cast members' pages and access it from there. Also, I was trying to add Ai Wei to the cast of 4 Daughters, but he won't show up on the search either. He is listed under recently added actors.

xTenshiAi wrote: I can't search for actors to add to a drama. No search box is working. Similar problem to person above ^

I've experienced something similar when I add actors for a drama that I'm adding to the database at that moment. In that case, "enter" doesn't work, you have to press "search" button manually [or tab and then enter]. But it's annoying me a lot. And it's the same situation when searching for movies while adding a new actor.
I'll note that down thanks.
I have problem with posting photos still animated what should I do ???