I somehow feel that the police chief, Lee Shin Woong (Cho  Seung-Ha), is the murderer.

Too early to tell, but the actor always plays villains so...

riri89:

Too early to tell, but the actor always plays villains so...

Didn't Han Su Mi say that the killer has charisma in one of the episodes? I think this guy fits the bill.

sinali:

i think that too

Yeah :)

I thought it would go with Dong Baek being the killer as well but the last episodes kinda cleared that up. He was with Han Sun mi the whole time. It will make the story interesting and complicated at the same time.

Ka-F:

I thought it would go with Dong Baek being the killer as well but the last episodes kinda cleared that up. He was with Han Sun mi the whole time. It will make the story interesting and complicated at the same time.

I don't want Dong Baek to be the murderer :(

Divy:

Didn't Han Su Mi say that the killer has charisma in one of the episodes? I think this guy fits the bill.

Yes, she said so. It would surprise me if he is not involved one way or another

Divy:

I don't want Dong Baek to be the murderer :(

I'll give the drama a really bad rating and review if he ends up being the killer! lol

I have a feeling killer must be someone we never suspected. someone just beside us but we never noticed....i don't know but somehow killer is among the victims and someone Dong Baek never touched

Lee Shin Woong acted odd again, wanting to see the interview Han Sunmi was doing of Jin Jaegyu and giving orders not to let her know he did... The eraser can be him or someone who you would never expect, but I find those endings disappointing so I hope it isn't that way

Woah. I'm slow I know lol but just realized Eraser is the one who wiped DB's memory clean as a child, not even leaving his name but chose to only leave him with the memory of someone killing his mother with a hammer. What the hell. WHY. And here's a crazy theory... what if Lee Shin Woong is the Eraser and is also DB's biological father? And DB got his "powers" bc he was his son. Like a genetic thing. But like someone else said, why does Eraser find DB's powers so dirty when his is worse? And Eraser goes after people he think deserves death, so why hell-bent on DB & Sun Mi? And  if DB is his son why hate him so much? Also crazy little idea.... what if DB can also erase memories? He just doesn't know it bc he's never tried. Man this drama is good I really hope they don't leave us any plot holes 

riri89:

I'll give the drama a really bad rating and review if he ends up being the killer! lol

Haha.. I think you need not give a bad rating as it is proven that he is not the killer.

Fajushi:

I have a feeling killer must be someone we never suspected. someone just beside us but we never noticed....i don't know but somehow killer is among the victims and someone Dong Baek never touched

Yeah.. there is a chance for that.. Someone from the police force.

Junmyeons Wife:

Woah. I'm slow I know lol but just realized Eraser is the one who wiped DB's memory clean as a child, not even leaving his name but chose to only leave him with the memory of someone killing his mother with a hammer. What the hell. WHY. And here's a crazy theory... what if Lee Shin Woong is the Eraser and is also DB's biological father? And DB got his "powers" bc he was his son. Like a genetic thing. But like someone else said, why does Eraser find DB's powers so dirty when his is worse? And Eraser goes after people he think deserves death, so why hell-bent on DB & Sun Mi? And  if DB is his son why hate him so much? Also crazy little idea.... what if DB can also erase memories? He just doesn't know it bc he's never tried. Man this drama is good I really hope they don't leave us any plot holes 

I don't think that DB is the killer's son. That would be too far fetched na? Who knows what is going to happen !