I was thinking that it was the police chief, mostly because of how he kept on getting in the way and because he was in charge of the case way back. Most recent episode... and I no longer think it's him. They revealed him too easily. 

Maybe it's because of how they baited us with the cult leader and the executioner before, or maybe it's because I'm also watching 365 (utterly unpredictable, new theory every episode), but I AM NOT satisfied with it being the Cheif. I think they're just trying to create a cliffhanger, we'll find out next episode.

There's 5 more episodes to go so it's too early for a reveal.

Also super worried for Dong Baek! Hope baby's well!

peachy-arsenic:

I was thinking that it was the police chief, mostly because of how he kept on getting in the way and because he was in charge of the case way back. Most recent episode... and I no longer think it's him. They revealed him too easily. 

Maybe it's because of how they baited us with the cult leader and the executioner before, or maybe it's because I'm also watching 365 (utterly unpredictable, new theory every episode), but I AM NOT satisfied with it being the Cheif. I think they're just trying to create a cliffhanger, we'll find out next episode.

There's 5 more episodes to go so it's too early for a reveal.

Also super worried for Dong Baek! Hope baby's well!

I still believe that it is him ! 

Woh, its really gets interesting for me to watch this show. I am really thrilled to see next episodes.

I suspect the chief is the culprit and made DB's memory a mess so that he blame himself for all the murder happen. Or there is a chance that he has a twin brother who has same power and never been out to light cz of DB.

I love the reveal in the latest episode, it was mind-blowing. If DB really is the eraser, the writers will have a lot of explaining to do. I'm excited to watch the series until the end. Every ep gets better and better. 

Each episode gets even more thriller. 

I get the impression that the Eraser is a woman but can’t figure out who it is yet. 

christine:

I get the impression that the Eraser is a woman but can’t figure out who it is yet. 

No la its not possible.

christine:

So do I!! He always looks really slim and thought that his shoes looked a bit small for a man when Eraser tried killing the firefighter... but now who? Sun Mi? DB’s first love Cha Won? LOL or an evil twin sister? SM should be ruled out but with this mind manipulation card anything is possible 

Junmyeons Wife:

So do I!! He always looks really slim and thought that his shoes looked a bit small for a man when Eraser tried killing the firefighter... but now who? Sun Mi? DB’s first love Cha Won? LOL or an evil twin sister? SM should be ruled out but with this mind manipulation card anything is possible 

Yes. So do I thought that killer was a woman but in the episode 11 when the eraser got hit by the bullet from DB. He changed the clothing and it legs looks like a man

ranjani9400:

Yes. So do I thought that killer was a woman but in the episode 11 when the eraser got hit by the bullet from DB. He changed the clothing and it legs looks like a man

I thought they could pass as a woman's xD rofl i'll have to rewatch that scene 

Junmyeons Wife:

I thought they could pass as a woman's xD rofl i'll have to rewatch that scene 

Well do a rewatch.

christine:

I got this impression too.. based on the slim figure of the eraser... but can't grasp who is it... if the eraser was able to erase DB's memory as a child.. then he/she can't be young... can only wait and see then... (actually.. can't wait to see the ending)

It can't be DB first love right??? hope not...

Amarilis:

I got this impression too.. based on the slim figure of the eraser... but can't grasp who is it... if the eraser was able to erase DB's memory as a child.. then he/she can't be young... can only wait and see then... (actually.. can't wait to see the ending)

It can't be DB first love right??? hope not...

What if there are two eraser. One does the killing and one when other convey the message

ranjani9400:

What if there are two eraser. One does the killing and one when other convey the message

oh its possible tho.... at this rate... any theory is possible as the last part of ep 12 reveal only a bit... lets wait and see what ep 13-14 reveal...

Amarilis:

oh its possible tho.... at this rate... any theory is possible as the last part of ep 12 reveal only a bit... lets wait and see what ep 13-14 reveal... 

Same expectations here.