I still think that the chief is the eraser. He is simply messing up with DB's memories.

Divy:

I still think that the chief is the eraser. He is simply messing up with DB's memories.

Lets wait and watch. May be we get a new face or the eraser should be the person who DB believe / depend the most

ranjani9400:

Lets wait and watch. May be we get a new face or the eraser should be the person who DB believe / depend the most

Didn't they show the scar on the chief's hand in the previous episode? They also showed how he had beaten up that guy in the park. So, I am still betting that it is the chief ;)

Divy:

Didn't they show the scar on the chief's hand in the previous episode? They also showed how he had beaten up that guy in the park. So, I am still betting that it is the chief ;)

Dr. Ya I know that but the eraser go hurt in one of his leg and there must be two. 

ranjani9400:

Dr. Ya I know that but the eraser go hurt in one of his leg and there must be two. 

But, that guy was seen to be tending to his wounds. So, maybe it is the same guy. Don't know whether they would introduce a new character at the end. The other guy has also shown a pen drive with the fencing video of the chief. Then the only option would be the other guy in that video whose face was not shown.

I get more and more confused as the show progresses lol I didn't expect it to turn out this way when I started watching it! Now I have decided to actively turn off my brain and just watch. So far, no matter how many twists we get I haven't noticed any plot holes, so I'm pleased. 

I also agree with some that the eraser has the figure of a female sometimes. Also, Jae Hyu told Sunmi to look for Cho Won... 

We'll see, but the chief of police is crooked as well, no new twist can change that! 

Divy:

But, that guy was seen to be tending to his wounds. So, maybe it is the same guy. Don't know whether they would introduce a new character at the end. The other guy has also shown a pen drive with the fencing video of the chief. Then the only option would be the other guy in that video whose face was not shown.

Let's wait for the next week episode

riri89:

I get more and more confused as the show progresses lol I didn't expect it to turn out this way when I started watching it! Now I have decided to actively turn off my brain and just watch. So far, no matter how many twists we get I haven't noticed any plot holes, so I'm pleased. 

I also agree with some that the eraser has the figure of a female sometimes. Also, Jae Hyu told Sunmi to look for Cho Won... 

We'll see, but the chief of police is crooked as well, no new twist can change that! 

Totally confused !

Divy:

Totally confused !

agree

Interesting... seems like Ep14 will probably explain more... Im not so sure the eraser is female anymore... it might be a male... but not sure young or old.... because when the last "fireman" (supposedly) leave the hotel room where the chief's son was... the figure looks like a male .. I might be wrong.. but lets see how ep 14 revealed...can't wait for next week eps...

I am sure drama writer will bring a new face for us as an Eraser... doubting chief is cliche and the way they keep the spark maintained I bet something unexpected to come...the scar and act of chief are just to mislead us....otherwise it has nothing new if chief is behind this....

Amarilis:

Interesting... seems like Ep14 will probably explain more... Im not so sure the eraser is female anymore... it might be a male... but not sure young or old.... because when the last "fireman" (supposedly) leave the hotel room where the chief's son was... the figure looks like a male .. I might be wrong.. but lets see how ep 14 revealed...can't wait for next week eps...

but somehow my mind is saying that it is a lady...i am not sure as few scenes are making me doubt my thought process...especially dressing the wounds scene

I am still confused. Re-watching the drama again to get a clear picture. I have some doubt in that person who is in higher position that the female lead.

ranjani9400:

I am still confused. Re-watching the drama again to get a clear picture. I have some doubt in that person who is in higher position that the female lead.

No as he was with chief when DB shot the Eraser...Do you think that lady I mean the child mom is the one...

Now no more need for confusion !