ranjani9400:

Omo. I was completely taken away by the story. The writer had done a great job with a complete script and there was no undelivered message or loop holes. I really loved this drama. I will watch this drama in the future again. Cause there are some parts i had skipped to complete the bling watch and so later when am bored will watch again.

How about you friends? Did anyone gets disappointed in this story line?

I am not disappointed with the end but there are few things that were shining brightly in the beginning but we're dimmed in the end. Like take Sun Mi character, in the beginning her character was given equal light and shine as DB character but in the end,  all light went to DB character and she was left on the sidelines. I don't know if any body noticed or I am over noticing things...her dad's murder was left in forgotten pile. We never know how Sun Mi consoled those families against whom her father done wrong...

ranjani9400:

Yah, I did felt the same. I had watched many stories but this one had their end properly and if they cast S2 with same people but different story line will also be ok? What do you think?

I can not pin down my feelings about second season if they decided to produce one. Mostly probably I will check out the plot to see if it is good or bad ...even if the cast remains the same.

LetMeAnonymous:

I am not disappointed with the end but there are few things that were shining brightly in the beginning but we're dimmed in the end. Like take Sun Mi character in the beginning her character was given equal light and shine as DB character but in the end  all light went DB character and she was left on the sidelines. I don't know if any body noticed or I am over noticing things...her dad's murder was left in forgotten pile. We never know how Sun Mi consoled those families against whom her father done wrong...

U got the point. In this drama they have given only DB important role. As for FL the story was not much clear

LetMeAnonymous:

I can not my feelings about second season if they decided to produce one. Mostly probably I will check out the plot to see if it is good or bad ...even if the cast remains the same.

Ya me too. First read the plot. But this drama I never read the plot just by watching the trailer itself I made up my mind to watch this drama

ranjani9400:

Omo. I was completely taken away by the story. The writer had done a great job with a complete script and there was no undelivered message or loop holes. I really loved this drama. I will watch this drama in the future again. Cause there are some parts i had skipped to complete the bling watch and so later when am bored will watch again.

How about you friends? Did anyone gets disappointed in this story line?

Woah... the last eps was packed with lots of story.... loved it.... This drama is the best I've watched this year.... The story... the twist... the casts.... all are excellent... will especially miss DB and his team (the chief and Se Hoon) as well as Han Sun Mi's interaction with DB...

Nope... no disappointment at all in the story line... it was great.. been a while having a great detective drama like this...I enjoyed it very much.... waiting for the episodes every week worth the time...

Amarilis:

Woah... the last eps was packed with lots of story.... loved it.... This drama is the best I've watched this year.... The story... the twist... the casts.... all are excellent... will especially miss DB and his team (the chief and Se Hoon) as well as Han Sun Mi's interaction with DB...

Nope... no disappointment at all in the story line... it was great.. been a while having a great detective drama like this...I enjoyed it very much.... waiting for the episodes every week worth the time... 

Have you watched any other type of drama with the same gene? Which is good too then can u recommend me?

check out "he is psychometric"...It is based with similar special power but the only difference is that no body knows about the special power plus this one is not solely focused on special powers.

ranjani9400:

Have you watched any other type of drama with the same gene? Which is good too then can u recommend me?

do you like chinese drama? if you do.. i would recommend "Love me if you dare" (no special powers involve but really good crime drama) and "Deep in My Heart" (this is similar to the korean drama "He is Psychometric") also "When a Snails Falls in Love"... these 3 dramas I like it very much... 

But if you like Korean dramas then "He is Psychometric", "Signal", "Stranger" are good crime/thriller drama... tho the drama stranger does not involve special powers but its a great crime drama with a twist... 

Enjoy...

LetMeAnonymous:

check out "he is psychometric"...It is based with similar special power but the only difference is that no body knows about the special power plus this one is not solely focused on special powers.

I have already watched it.

Amarilis:

do you like chinese drama? if you do.. i would recommend "Love me if you dare" (no special powers involve but really good crime drama) and "Deep in My Heart" (this is similar to the korean drama "He is Psychometric") also "When a Snails Falls in Love"... these 3 dramas I like it very much... 

But if you like Korean dramas then "He is Psychometric", "Signal", "Stranger" are good crime/thriller drama... tho the drama stranger does not involve special powers but its a great crime drama with a twist... 

Enjoy...

Yep, I like C Dramas also. The dramas which you have recommended except for "When a snail falls in love & Stranger" I have already watched the other dramas.

For the Kdrama Signal I had watched the English version so. I know how the story goes.

ranjani9400:

Yep, I like C Dramas also. The dramas which you have recommended except for "When a snail falls in love & Stranger" I have already watched the other dramas.

For the Kdrama Signal I had watched the English version so. I know how the story goes.

Oh ok well if there’s anymore I will tell u later on...^^

How about taiwan drama? Do u watch it too?

Amarilis:

Oh ok well if there’s anymore I will tell u later on...^^

How about taiwan drama? Do u watch it too?

Yes. Except for Japan , Philippines. I watch chinese, Taiwan, Korean, sometimes Thailand dramas

Well, among the theories we discussed earlier some were that the eraser was a family member of Dongbaek's and another that it was a woman... we should have just combined everything and we would have guessed right! lol

riri89:

Well, among the theories we discussed earlier some were that the eraser was a family member of Dongbaek's and another that it was a woman... we should have just combined everything and we would have guessed right! lol

yep.

ranjani9400:

Yes. Except for Japan , Philippines. I watch chinese, Taiwan, Korean, sometimes Thailand dramas

oh.. ok.. im currently waiting for this taiwan drama to finish airing so i can watch it altogether.. its called "Amensalism" its similar to "he is psychometric"... I've seen some clips from current episodes.. and it looked promising..