Divy:

Now no more need for confusion !

yes. 

Has anyone watch the last episode? Ep 15 certainly tells a lot of... the eraser turn out to be a female alright... but never expected it to be related by blood to DB... this is interesting.... can't wait for the last eps to be subbed...

I haven't watched the last episode yet. But a blood relation was expected as the it will answer to the question "why all this started?". I kinda understand the layers of eraser....everyone who was suffered but never got justice turned out to be eraser....seeking justice in their own way and earsing the ill doing of bad people. 

Though I am not amazed with true Identity of eraser but I am really interested in knowing the reason that made the blood relations stand on opposite side of justice. One seeking justice with murderous intent and another protecting justice in the legal manner....

We finally know the eraser !!

I have not watched yet. But will watch it together with the final ep 16. So i could reduce my stress of the story line.

LetMeAnonymous:

I haven't watched the last episode yet. But a blood relation was expected as the it will answer to the question "why all this started?". I kinda understand the layers of eraser....everyone who was suffered but never got justice turned out to be eraser....seeking justice in their own way and earsing the ill doing of bad people. 

Though I am not amazed with true Identity of eraser but I am really interested in knowing the reason that made the blood relations stand on opposite side of justice. One seeking justice with murderous intent and another protecting justice in the legal manner....

Agreed.... tho i didn't expect the blood relation.. but come to think of it... this blood relation make sense... if not... the relationship between the eraser and DB and how all this started would seems to be forced/not make sense....

this is one of the best mystery drama i've watched by far... 

especially during quarantine season...

Amarilis:

Agreed.... tho i didn't expect the blood relation.. but come to think of it... this blood relation make sense... if not... the relationship between the eraser and DB and how all this started would seems to be forced/not make sense....

this is one of the best mystery drama i've watched by far... 

especially during quarantine season... 

This is the first drama until now that i have ever watched which is beyond the imagination to guess about the next scene and the villans

Kinda glad they didn't pull a Remember: War of the Son and leave Dong Baek with brain problems or made his loose his powers. I know that the ending of 'ah, I embraced my past memories so I'm not dying anymore' is extremely weak and inconvenient, but tbh I don't care. Dong Baek had been through enough, he deserved at least that.

Super glad he's still impulsive and hot-blooded in the end lol

peachy-arsenic:

Kinda glad they didn't pull a Remember: War of the Son and leave Dong Baek with brain problems or made his loose his powers. I know that the ending of 'ah, I embraced my past memories so I'm not dying anymore' is extremely weak and inconvenient, but tbh I don't care. Dong Baek had been through enough, he deserved at least that.

Super glad he's still impulsive and hot-blooded in the end lol

oh is the ep16 released already

We finally reached the end. Love the show. I will miss the plot twists and the guessing of who the eraser is.

Ka-F:

We finally reached the end. Love the show. I will miss the plot twists and the guessing of who the eraser is.

No No please dont say. I will watch it and If you say people will lose interest.

ranjani9400:

oh is the ep16 released already

Yup! You should watch, it wasn’t too bad and at least I’m  happy with it.

Omo. I was completely taken away by the story. The writer had done a great job with a complete script and there was no undelivered message or loop holes. I really loved this drama. I will watch this drama in the future again. Cause there are some parts i had skipped to complete the bling watch and so later when am bored will watch again.

How about you friends? Did anyone gets disappointed in this story line?

It was really a good story. Good plot twists. I liked it. They actually preserved the suspense till the end. Hats off to the team.

Divy:

It was really a good story. Good plot twists. I liked it. They actually preserved the suspense till the end. Hats off to the team.

Yah, I did felt the same. I had watched many stories but this one had their end properly and if they cast S2 with same people but different story line will also be ok? What do you think?