I hope this will help.

Q: Where are episodes 7 to 12 / Season 2 of Money Heist Korea?

A:
Episodes 7 to 12 is Season 1 Part 2. It will more likely premier on or before November (since November is probably the start for Alice in Borderland promotions which will premier on December).

Season 2: no news yet.

---

In the original Money Heist, there were 3 Seasons divided into 5 Parts (Part 5 have two volumes - that's how Netflix marketed it). (see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Money_Heist_episodes )

- Season 1 Part 1: 1-13

- Season 1 Part 2: 14-22

- Season 2 Part 1: 1-8

- Season 2 Part 2: 9-16

- Season 3 Part 1 Volume 1: 1-5

- Season 3 Part 1 Volume 2: 6-10

AZT:

Source?

It's a logical conclusion based on how Netflix did it with Money Heist. In fact, I already linked to it. Here's the link again: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Money_Heist_episodes I suggest reading it. ^_^

As for "Season 2: no news yet", the source is … well … the lack of news.

If you have anything to contribute, please by all means, do share.

I am so annoyed I wouldn't have started watching had I known it was a part 1 and part 2 thing.  I'm actually not even sure I'll watch part 2. Part 1 has suspended belief way too much for my taste and I hate everyone (except Denver and Tokyo) and Denver is even starting to annoy me. 

I haven't watched the original yet like most who did, I'm not impressed with this remake/reboot. For me, the only one carrying this show is Tokyo and she's not even the primary character.

IM YourOnlyOne:

I haven't watched the original yet like most who did, I'm not impressed with this remake/reboot. For me, the only one carrying this show is Tokyo and she's not even the primary character.

Agreed.  

The shows is terrible for multiple reasons including but not limited to the nonsensical plot about keeping these damn hostages alive, the fact that the professor is supposed to be mastermind and he is not charismatic enough to even keep the "villians" in line.  Not to mention we have mutiple things happening that don't make sense like the cop who infiltrated the hostages. So no one counted the hostages before hand and can't tell there's an extra person?? WTF am I watching? Anyway, I digress. I'm just so disappointed b/c I was looking forward to this!   

Be that as it may, no matter how terrible the series is, the way they released it now is a shame.

Release, 6 parts and the last part ends like every other part, and no information that there will be a sequel? This is how it currently looks like this was the whole series and this is how it ended. I can't see anywhere on Netflix even a mention that it's the first series, so whoever wants to watch it and doesn't find out that there will probably be a sequel in the future will honestly waste their time watching it. A pure waste of time to watch it when it doesn't end in any way and there is no information about the next series.