He might not be the head hunter’s son but I believe that he possesses psychopath genes

THEORY ONE

Jung Bae Reum was probably tested as a psychopath but is not the kid in the beginning.

At the beginning the kid jae hoon is in the church and we flashback 10 years ago to before he was born.

The girl in the flashback is probably Choi Hong Soo and the little boy is Moo Chi because we're introduced to him, they probably end up as childhood friends because they were families of the victims of the same case. Hong soo ends up growing up with Moo Chi.

The father is a psychopath and I think is the father of JBR. The mother wanted an abortion but was probably convinced by the other mother not to, as her kid was also a psychopath and she wanted to raise him for his dead husband.

Now let's go onto the other woman, I think she is the mother of Jae Hoon.
She remarried to a divorced/single man with two kids ( he constantly calls Jae Hoon 'your child' when speaking to the supposed mother ) . Jae Hoon unfortunately becomes a psychopath and is abandoned by his parents because he killed the rabbit, fish, dog and killed his step-siblings (?) and step-father. The other mother regrets keeping him and abandons him or is probably also killed by him.

I think JBR is the kid of the head hunter killer. Maybe somehow he turned out not to be a killer or had a psychopath past like Jae hoon ( I heard somewhere he was in an accident as a young child but lost his memories causing him to grow up not a psycho??? ) Then the encounter triggers something.

THEORY TWO

Jung Bae Reum is Jae Hoo.

Maybe he  lost his memories and his name was changed  from Jae hoon to Jung Bae Reum. The ending of the first episode makes me think that it's not the case. I just want to hang onto this theory of JBR being the kid lol...I need more proof this one isn't very reliable lol...I Think the killer present JBR encounters might be the boy in the kindergarten outfit in the beginning.

THEORY THREE

Jung Bae Reum is the kid in the kindergarten uniform.

Maybe  he couldn’t control some of his psychopathy but because of an accident or being raised well by his mother changed him a little and he probably doesn’t know that he’s a psychopath either.. 

I will add more theories and information as the series goes on.