kageluhvr:

Wait GMC? Is he one of JBR’s friends? The prison guard who told the headhunt killer that he wasn’t a king but a monster then ended up in the magic box almost dead? Reminds me is he okay or not cause I kinda liked it when he stood up to the  headhunt killer, most people wouldn’t have the courage to.

Moo chi? Haha 2nd ML? I’m still a little wonky on the names. If I get it wrong I’m sorry. As for the friend. Something doesn’t add up. Like how his friend got in there. The box...it was carried by his friend and bareum. He is the main magician so he should have checked the equipments. But why wasn’t there any words of any findings? Maybe in the other performance the killing happens...but tbh, Ba Reum is very suspicious. Someone on Twitter also says the killing can be a way to tell Head Hunter. “It’s me father” which in this case sort of put Ba Reum in the dark light. Though not confirmed but it’s nice to think about it haha

The son of Headhunter Han SeoJun and wife Sung JiEun is Sung YoHan, who is the 10yo JaeHoon in 2005. Yohan takes on his mom's lastname Sung. The woman who stopped JaeHoon from burying alive his stepbrother JaeMin is headhunter's wife. So that confirms JaeHoon is headhunter's son whose IQ is 160 and aimed to be a doctor.

YoHan is my #1 suspect in that being a neurosurgeon, he knows very well the anatomy of the body.  Also, Jaehoon was very obssessed with getting answers from the Church. The current killer's MO (modus operandi) is finger pointing to the church/cross or anything related to cross. He goes about the killing with a submissive accomplice or more. 

He probably didn't kill Jaemin who now lives as Koo Dong Goo  and may likely be the accomplice in crime.

Jung BaeReum is the son of the other lady whose husband, fellow colleague of Daniel Lee, died while saving a kid from accident. She took the gamble that her baby is of the 1%.

Dembaka:

GMC as in Go Moo Chi/Ko Moo Chi. The hot-headed detective that left a scar on the headhunter's face 15 years ago. He told the headhunter his child is still alive when he went to visit him in jail, but KMC didn't know that the headhunter wasn't aware his child is still alive.

Ohh lol

anyway i wonder what episode jbr will encounter  the killer the preview for the next episode didn’t seem like they meet episode 3.

AnastasiaWun:

The son of Headhunter Han SeoJun and wife Sung JiEun is Sung YoHan, who is the 10yo JaeHoon in 2005. Yohan takes on his mom's lastname Sung. The woman who stopped JaeHoon from burying alive his stepbrother JaeMin is headhunter's wife. So that confirms JaeHoon is headhunter's son whose IQ is 160 and aimed to be a doctor.

YoHan is my #1 suspect in that being a neurosurgeon, he knows very well the anatomy of the body.  Also, Jaehoon was very obssessed with getting answers from the Church. The current killer's MO (modus operandi) is finger pointing to the church/cross or anything related to cross. He goes about the killing with a submissive accomplice or more. 

He probably didn't kill Jaemin who now lives as Na Chi Kook and may likely be the accomplice in crime.

Jung BaeReum is the son of the other lady whose husband, fellow colleague of Daniel Lee, died while saving a kid from accident. She took the gamble that her baby is of the 1%.

I saw a Twitter post that said that Ba Reum seems to also know Anatomy based on the bird & grandma..and how the bird got a broken leg(which that user states that in an accident, bird won’t break their legs?) it feels like the user is telling me Ba Reum purposefully broke the leg without saying out loud..and it’s for the purpose of the first meet up with KMC

That does make sense!

Hello, let me join the guessing game! :D
So, just to gather everything in one place:
The past serial killer--who got caught in December of 1995--is Han Seo Jun, whose victims were also Ko Moo Chi (the younger brother) and Ko Moo Won's (the older brother) parents. Ko Moo Chi is now a detective, and Ko Moo Won is now a priest.

Han Seo Jun the Head Hunter is now in prison for life, so he cannot be the current serial killer.
Jae Hoon  is his son, and we don't know for sure his current name, however:

AnastasiaWun:
Yohan takes on his mom's lastname Sung

That would make sense. Sung Yo Han, whose mother is Sung Ji Eun, for some reasons changed his name from Jae Hoon to Sung Yo Han. We saw Jae Hoon in 2005 being at church and talking to God about being different from others, and praying that he doesn't end up being a killer (but he ends up as one anyway).

But, except for Sung Ji Eun, there were also two other women who were pregnant at that time: the woman who talked to Sung Ji Eun and  who chose to believe that her baby didn't belong to the 99% but to the 1%, and the president's wife whose baby also got tested and probaly also got a 99% chance of being a psychopath.
Since Han Seo Jun was arrested in December 1995, I believe that Jae Hoon, the president's child, and the woman's child were born in 1996, with Jae Hoon being born some time at the beginning of 1996, the woman's lady 3-4 months later, and the president's baby being born the last.

(Also, at this point of the drama, based on the information we've been given, we can assume that Jung Ba Reum is one of those three children who were born in 1996.)

Then, we have a scene (probably takes place in 2000) where the kids are at the zoo. We see a kid in a yellow raincoat catching a rat on his way to school, then giving it to the snake later at the zoo. He enjoys the show of the mouse fighting for its life. However, we don't know if this kid is Jae Hoon, or if it's the woman's child, or if it's the president's kid (he would've been a former president at his point, right? If so, the kid would've probably attended a normal school and had no bodyguards with him).

In 2005, Jae Hoon kills a rabbit, kills Dad's fish, kills THE FREAKING DOGGO, and tries to bury his step brother alive. But is there any proof that he ctually killed his family?

In 2020, the current timeline, we can see that the serial killer has a photo of the yellow raincoat kid in his room.

As for now, my picks are rather obvious: Jung Ba Reum or Sung Yo Han, but the latter would be too obvious as he's a doctor, and Jae Hoon wanted to become one. I just can't believe the writer would go for a such obvious killer.
The priest doesn't really seem like he would be able to be a killer as I believe he's paralysed? Although I would love it if he turned out to be the murderer; a priest who in fact hates God. Maybe he became sick and twisted after having witnessed his parents' murder, and almost having been murdered himself.

Also, there's another fucked up man who attacked Oh Bong Yi in the past, and who seems to be released from prison soon. But he's too old to be the current serial killer (and he's still in prison while the killings take place).

I'm thinking its either the doctor or Jung Ba Reum's other friend because it was pretty sus when he said that he joined the serial killer fan café thing. Honestly knowing kdramas it will not be any of these people that we thought and will be someone that we had no inkling of whatsoever

From sources like CJen, we know that BR will change due to an accident. It should be the one he got ran over by the car. Then from there he will change but we don’t know if it’s a good change or bad change. It is also stated that he would lost his memories and have the capabilities of understanding the murderer’s intention. That said, if he lost his memories he might be seriously hiding something under that kind smile (making it possible that he indeed could have done some messed up stuff). Then he himself and us will have no idea who he truly is until the very end. As he acts as the ‘good guy’ who lost his memories while trying to find the killer.

this is before CJen re-edited the character bio

Sushilicious:

From sources like CJen, we know that BR will change due to an accident. It should be the one he got ran over by the car. Then from there he will change but we don’t know if it’s a good change or bad change. It is also stated that he would lost his memories and have the capabilities of understanding the murderer’s intention. That said, if he lost his memories he might be seriously hiding something under that kind smile (making it possible that he indeed could have done some messed up stuff). Then he himself and us will have no idea who he truly is until the very end. As he acts as the ‘good guy’ who lost his memories while trying to find the killer.

this is before CJen re-edited the character bio

Hmm I don’t why but I get the feeling it’s more than getting run over by a car. He personally encounters the killer so probably something more traumatic happens.

thefoooook:

1. Jang Ba Reum's house looks similar to Jaehoon's and the yellow kid

https://twitter.com/lsgxjs/status/1368233917472407552

2. Edited voice of Jang Ba Reum and it sounds similar to the killer.

https://twitter.com/wdldlsdn/status/1368420414087565312

3. Blood on the pants 

https://twitter.com/leedwsg/status/1368131573682298885

4. The button on the shirt before and after the magic show

https://twitter.com/Igemwoeyo/status/1368215961971482628

5. The killer's not in a good condition

https://twitter.com/itchykdrama/status/1367878014659223554

Omg they are all super suspicious tysm i wouldn’t have noticed if it weren’t for you 

thefoooook:
3. Blood on the pants

https://twitter.com/leedwsg/status/1368131573682298885

I can't help but wonder if we're reading too much into some things and in fact this one is just the production crew's honest mistake lol

thefoooook:
I think it's not a mistake but it's a subtle message for the viewers, if you notice, the killer is right-handed but Dr Sung Yo Han holds his bag in his left hand (the last scene of Ep. 2) and he holds his scalpel in the same hand. Ko Moochi is also left-handed. Meanwhile, the killer uses his right hand to stab the woman who ended up in the drain. Jung Ba Reum is right-handed. It's super discreet but the director/writer left us with so many clues. Another clue is Jaehoon and Jung Ba Reum similar taste in checkered clothes.

I hope it's not a mistake, this show is too good to have a mistake like that. But sometimes there are just some errors, for example (not taken from this drama) in one scene a glass is full, but seconds later it's half empty, and then it's full again. Or a character gets hit on the left cheek, but the cheek that's red is the right one.

thefoooook:
That's why Lee Seunggi said in one of his interviews, "Pay attention to the details because it contains many hidden messages about the characters".

Can I read/watch it somewhere in English? Could you share the link to the interview?

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-laSucAgiqk

At 3:25, Lee Seunggi pointed out that I want to hear the viewers say "Lee Seunggi gives me goosebumps"

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KAJ5U11eXo

"This character is different from the previous images of me" I can't think of any drama where Lee Seunggi had played as a killer except in the show Busted! Season 2.   

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0HauBT5haY

At 6:55, Hae Joon said, "이 정도로 치밀한 잘 차여진 드라마 대본 본 적이 없어" which means I've never seen a drama script filled with this such details.

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0HauBT5haY

At 7:20, Lee Seung gi said, "이거는 진짜 집중을 확에서.....디테일하게 which means this drama needs you to put very big attention to......as detail as possible.

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0HauBT5haY

At 8:50, the female host said, "형사가 살인마 일수도..." that translates to "A cop can be a killer too...." and Lee Seung gi just laughed but then Hee Joon replied with "살인마 잡기위해서 살인마 만끔 미쳐가요" which means "In order to catch the killer, we (the two cops) turn insane almost like the killer"

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8co2eNn4oBQ

Lee Seung Gi pointed out at 26:46, "Rather than focusing on Jung Ba Reum's job as a policeman, it's important to focus on his personality and identity" 

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkJDDmMW-AU

Lee Seunggi said at 1:20, "이제 한국에 이런 드라마 나울때 된 것 같아" which means "I think it's time for Korea to have this kind of drama" 

Lee Hee Joon also said at 1:35, "하나 하나 단서가 다 연결될 있는 처음 본 것 같아", which means "It's my first time seeing a drama with a script that one by one of the evidences unfolding" (this means we need to pay closer attention to the details)

@thefoooook

Thank you so much <3 (I'm on my phone and can't quote rn)

Wait, so they really went with the obvious and doctor Sung Yo Han  is actually Jae Hoon i.e. the Head Hunter's son? Damn, I kinda knew it'd turn out like that, but I was still hoping for something different.
However, I'm still hoping the writer's just playing with us and everything isn't as clear as it seems.

And I believe that makes Jung Ba Reum the son of the pregnant woman who talked to Sung Ji Eun at the hospital.

Also, since Choi Hong Joo knows that Sung Yo Han is the Head Hunter's son, I wonder if she's using him for her show's advantage? Or maybe she's his accomplice? She's pretty close to the police officers at the station and has easy access to information on various cases.

And since Jung Ba Reum's been in an accident now, is he going to change into a psycho? Or is he going to think he's the serial killer, similarly to the plot of "Psychopath Diary"?