Its indeed suspicious that the headhunter only came to watch JBR's performance. The way they briefly looked at each other on stage means something as well. The headhunter knows something already. In his meeting with mu chi he said that he could tell who was like him and who was a normal person. I think (skipping the theories about whether JBR is the headhunter's son or not) this scene is were he confirmed that JBR isn't a normal person. Right now, the series wants us to suspect the docter. Even more reason for me not to suspect him anymore. It just doesn't make sense. Looking at the details, there is a reason why the killers face has been blurred out so far. Yo Ran's clothes were different from the killer... Does that mean I believe JBR is the killer? No, I just want him to be ;). Right now, I don't even believe the kid with the snake and the 10 year old kid( Jae hoon ) are the same children. 

1. There was also a scene about mu chi and the headhunters wife, that ended when someone called her mom. In this scene they both looked surprised. I'm curious why they did. Did mu chi know the kid? JBR said that he saved someone in 10th grade. PD avoided this when mu chi wanted to know who it was. Could it have been Yo Ran? Right now my head is going everywhere. What do you think?

@Minarii I guess Head Hunter wants a father-son reunion in jail LOL. Remember when Han Seo Jun said to Sung Yo Han, "It's just that I'm curious how's my son been doing" I think he didn't refer that to Sung Yo Han as his son but more like a command or a statement.

I personally from ep 1 thought it was Yohan ( the doctor), but after watching ep 4, I think its Bareum, I don't think they would expose the serial killer so easily, especially in this type of drama. I think Yohan was used as a diversion.

Max:

I don't think the Doctor is the Serial Killer, those pictures on his wall felt more like he was investigating the cases himself like a detective would. More than some kind of trophies.

When he was chasing the Granny, I don't think he had a murderous intent, he seemed more worried about her.

Maybe the reporter secretly got him some of those images.

I definitely think so too,  Also in one of the scenes, Yohan was talking to his mother about being the son of the headless hunter, and he had a very upset tone. I agree with what your saying, he might be chasing down people like his father, or solving it. And I don't think they would reveal the serial killer so easily.

soo JBR isn't the killer then?

I think JBR did kill in his past, but he's not the crosskiller. At least I don't think so, he's not a lefty either. Same as Jae hoon ;);)

1. So we got the priest off the list. Which makes me suspect everyone. At this point, I'll just have to wait for them to reveal the killer.

Me too. The priest was my suspect number 2.

I agree. I really don't think that doctor is the other killer. My suspect number 2 was the priest, but he's dead. Now I suspect everyone

JBR is a psychopath he killed the bird and HH's ex-wife was afraid of him even she recalled the incident she almost killed her son when she saw JBR.  If you remember in episode 2 when JBR was on duty there was a cat that was cruelly killed and his colleagues said that the incidence of dead cats has recently decreased.  Maybe JBR had fulfilled his desire to kill by killing the cats in the neighborhood but now that he could hunt humans he didn't need the cats anymore.  But I still doubt whether he did it consciously or not.

Soo love caring JBR will turn to psychopath now after the heavy blow to his head, like Prof. Lee said that most psychopaths consciousness are usually hidden and it explodes after a certain incident

I agree. So, my theory is that 60% sure from my gut. Ok, JBR is the son of HH, and Yohan knows that which is why he is investigating and following BR anywhere. BR is the killer from the get go. Maybe, he kills consciously and unconsciously or he has a dual personality. That I'm not sure. But, considering how smart and ahead of 3 steps the killer is, BR fits perfectly. YoHan has photos for investigating BR, that's why BR rush to his place. They had a confrontation and BR plays the weak, to fool everyone and clean his image. BR is both a genius and a psychopath. The bird from the beginning was just for us---the audience to look at BR as a good person. Now, HJ is pregnant and she'll have to investigate the truth behind Yohan's death. Y'all we have 10 more episodes left. It will be a hell of a ride. What I'm sure of is that the killer is not easy to play with.

Rara:

JBR is a psychopath he killed the bird and HH's ex-wife was afraid of him even she recalled the incident she almost killed her son when she saw JBR.  If you remember in episode 2 when JBR was on duty there was a cat that was cruelly killed and his colleagues said that the incidence of dead cats has recently decreased.  Maybe JBR had fulfilled his desire to kill by killing the cats in the neighborhood but now that he could hunt humans he didn't need the cats anymore.  But I still doubt whether he did it consciously or not.

Shoot, i just remembered something. Didn't BaReum watch a documentary and he cried, and her aunt teased him for how much of a crybaby police officer he is. Wasn't the docu about han kook? Please correct me I'm wrong?

Yeah, it was about han kook 

in Ep.1 Sung Ji Eun had convo with the other lady who also did the same psychopath DNA test, she told SJE that it's her 23rd week of pregnancy, meanwhile SJE was in her third trimester (I assume) that is between 28th-40th weeks based on what Dr. Lee said to SJE "you're past the stage where it's possible for you to get an abortion"

in Ep.4 when Yo Han accessed JBR medical record, we can see that JBR was born on May 25th 1995

in Ep.6 when Moo Chi accessed Ji Eun data at police station, we can see that Yo Han was born on January 26th 1995

based on the pregnant distance and birth distance, i still think that YoHan is indeed HH's son