did anyone notice that Ms. Choi is the kid in Ep1(?)that asked the lady (HH's victim) to help his father.

in ep3 she recalls the memory when she secretly delivered the boxing gloves to the victim house.

Yes it’s quite obvious xD

Atm I think either both Ba Reum and Yo Han are killers or Ba Reum is the killer but maybe he knows that Yo Han has psychopath genes too so he sends Yo Han pictures of his crimes to get him involved. 

Rachelbeats:

Shoot, i just remembered something. Didn't BaReum watch a documentary and he cried, and her aunt teased him for how much of a crybaby police officer he is. Wasn't the docu about han kook? Please correct me I'm wrong?

I rewatched and yes he was watching a show about han kook. 

hvszk:

in Ep.1 Sung Ji Eun had convo with the other lady who also did the same psychopath DNA test, she told SJE that it's her 23rd week of pregnancy, meanwhile SJE was in her third trimester (I assume) that is between 28th-40th weeks based on what Dr. Lee said to SJE "you're past the stage where it's possible for you to get an abortion"

in Ep.4 when Yo Han accessed JBR medical record, we can see that JBR was born on May 25th 1995

in Ep.6 when Moo Chi accessed Ji Eun data at police station, we can see that Yo Han was born on January 26th 1995

based on the pregnant distance and birth distance, i still think that YoHan is indeed HH's son

But what if they are swapped after Jae hoon killed his family?  a difference of three months would mean nothing if they were swapped at that time.  And also we don't get any clue about JBR and Yo Han's past during that time (elementary school and junior high school).

wynona:

Why kill Grandma just because of that? If he didn't commit those crimes I mean

It’s not still clear who killed grandma. Yo han and Ba reum were both there around the same time. If you remeber the killings of serial killer, he try to leave fairytale meaning behind his killings. But garndma was a random one. Even though the serial killer told that the grandma was just unfortunate, I really don’t think so.

dramalover:

It’s not still clear who killed grandma. Yo han and Ba reum were both there around the same time. If you remeber the killings of serial killer, he try to leave fairytale meaning behind his killings. But garndma was a random one. Even though the serial killer told that the grandma was just unfortunate, I really don’t think so.

Ba  Reum couldn't have killed the grandma, he was with Moo Chi at the prison when the grandma went to Yo Han place. We saw that the killer killed the grandma and even burned the picture she took at Yo Han place. Yo Han was at the scene when Ba Reum arrived so either Yo Han killed her or Yo Han witnessed who killed her.