from the looks of it, JBR is the son of the pregnant woman who said her husband had died in an accident but she'd found out her son had the psychopath gene or something (there was a picture frame of them on the side when he was at home). either he is likely to be triggered by the latest recent events, OR.. there's still a chance he could end up being the "genius?" since they kept mentioning how the only other people who have the gene are geniuses. Or it could be that there was a switch at birth... lmao so many theories.

I think though, there's more to it than the Doctor being the Serial killer and that's that. There was also someone at his home when the grandma turned up to do the cleaning (I don't really know who that was?)

So many theories tho, and I'm intrigued to see what the accident will do to JBR.. I'm worried about the grandma too tho!!

I think there r two killers in the drama. one is ba reum and the other one is the doc. I  feels like BR is just playing around with that moo chi detective.  But then its too early to tell.  

I will break it down to you guys but no drama reveals killers on first eps. Usually it is like bait for us to get fooled. I bet doc was somehow involved maybe he wants some kind of answers himself and that is why he so far appears suspicious to us.

Tho possibility of few killers is good too ngl.

I don't think the Doctor is the Serial Killer, those pictures on his wall felt more like he was investigating the cases himself like a detective would. More than some kind of trophies.

When he was chasing the Granny, I don't think he had a murderous intent, he seemed more worried about her.

Maybe the reporter secretly got him some of those images.

Right now I'm most suspicious of Jung Ba Reum, since he's appearing near the crime scenes, that's  at least three times now.

And of course the Priest because of the anti religious elements and being disabled, nobody would suspect the priest, but that also makes it the perfect twist of sort.

But yeah so far the show has made a great job making you second guess everything you see. 

thefoooook:

I watched ep. 4 and yes, Jung Ba Reum is the killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h51P_3Sn3Y

I think you should delete that for now xD people who are waiting for episode 4 to be subbed while looking through theories might be spoiled just saying haha, I have watched episode 4 tho and oh my god

I think both of them are hiding something.. Right now, I'm even questioning weather all the killings where done by the same person. Some have missing fingers and some haven't. Also, we can't forget that there is another one with the psycho gene.. Right now, the series has me hooked! I can't wait for next week!!

Well, as for now, it's been shown that JBR might have "only" kidnapped the kid. Nothing to indicate that he's killed someone, except for his suspicious behaviour.
But for sure JBR isn't normal, nor is the doctor lol. However, I think one of them has the genius gene. Or the person who has it will be introduced soon.

I believe that there are two killers, but not work together.

Clue 

1. the voice of the killer was no longer disguised
  2. The third child who received the psychopath test results was detective Shin (p.o)

I think serial killers are different from the ones that killed Grandma and Doctor Daniel. I guess out of the three kids who received the psychopath test results 2 were psychopaths and 1 was a genius or not have psychopath gens

euler holanda:

I believe that there are two killers, but not work together.

I believe so too.

1. Jung Ba Reum is the "Cross" serial killer, but he's not the one who hurt Chi Kook or put his watch on Mi Jung's body in the vineyard but that's Sung Yo Han's doings. Sung Yo Han has been following Jung Ba Reum with his murders, and he knows who the predator is. That explains why he also had the pictures before the police because he was there when the killings took place... I think Sung Yo Han is trying to trap Jung Ba Reum with his own ways...because maybe he's been holding grudges ever since they were high schoolers. He probably put Chi Kook's watch there to trap Jung Ba Reum because the last person to meet Chi Kook was clearly Jung Ba Reum. 

So, why did he kill grandma?  My theory is, Sung Yo Han knew who Grandma was and her relationship with Jung Bareum from the beginning she entered his house. When he found out Grandma took the picture, he tried to stop her from giving it to Jung Ba Reum because it would reveal his identity to Jung Ba Reum. It would fucked him up if that happens. Other than that, he doesn't want to be accused of being the "Cross" killer when he's not, he just wants to get his revenge with Jung Ba Reum. (We can see bloody faced Sung Yo Han in Ep. 5's trailer, and he's wearing high school uniform)

Did you see Sung Yo Han's face when he walked out from Jung Ba Reum's ward because he saw Oh Bong Yi crying? That's a face of satisfaction when you get your revenge done. He's trying to kill these people around Jung Ba Reum... Chi Kook, Grandma, those who are close to Jung Ba Reum.

Why did he kill Danielle Lee? Are you sure he's the one who killed Danielle Lee? We didn't see the killer's face for sure but we knew Sung Yo Han is the one who disposed the body. If Sung Yo Han is the "Cross" killer, his M.O (Modus Operandi) should be the same. Middle finger to the cross. But in both Grandma and Danielle Lee cases, it's not. Plus, he's super sloppy with his works.

2. My second theory is, Dun dun dun!!!

At the beginning of Ep. 1, we can see a mouse fighting back a snake. Jung Ba Reum is not a typical, submissive mouse. He's probably already batshit crazy as he is but after the grandma murder, he's determined to fight back the snake just like a predator. So yes, we are going to have a Dark-Hero in this drama if my first theory isn't true! Jung Ba Reum would eventually explore his psychopathic side (if he didn't already do that before) and probably make a 'show' of pretending to be the Predator. The ending of Ep. 4 might be Jung Ba Reum's secret idea and perhaps Ko Moochi, Choi PD and his friend don't know about this. Jung Ba Reum acted alone. He has a psychopathic gene so he knows what the other killer hates the most and he's willing to do the extremes to catch the killer. 

BY Now i have 2 theory 

First Yohan don't have the psycho gene it was  maybe a lab mistake? or he is not the HH' son, he have feeling he got scared and throw Daniel body in the lake, he don't want to have sons that will be called grandson of killer, not like the head hunter who want son to continue his legend, he is left handed and Jae Hoon use right hand while drawing, he isn't smart and make a lot of mistakes, like talking in phone without making sure it's his friend, leave the key in the door, leave the bloody clothes in his home, it look like he only kill to protect himself kill Daniel because he  will accuse him with the murders happening and kill grandma for the same reason because she will say he is the killer while he was investigation to know the real killer because he know it will hit him even his mom suspected him, he live his life as HH' son and known about his gene he was always suspected. or he don't kill at all and was just there in the wrong time. go to met Daniel and found him dead , follow grandma to take the pic and found her dead too. so lets but Yohan a side he isn't our main killer.

The cross killer is he Bareum ?! as we saw in last ep he kidnapped the kid. i suspected him since the start as i think he the one hit Chi Kook he was quiet listen to his talk about psychos what if he got angry and decided to kill him, or maybe he do it to make a show in front of the Head hunter? then he kill this collage girl, his clothes have more bloods when he go to pick Oh Bong Yi. he is playing with Moo Chi and close to him at same time. 

my second theory

the cross killer is ShinSang the 3rd kids, he kill but let bareum and yohan fight and what bareum do today is just way to drag the cross killer to make a move/mistake by pretending to be him!!  why is ShinSang in the show as 3rd kid with psycho genes it can't be for nothing! or is he just the wealthy kid watching the mouse and snake fight and enjoy it!! 

Posting it here for discussion 

The more I think about it the more odd it would be if the whole thing is staged. Provided that the call is real. The killer stated that if MC can’t figure out the patterns, he will kill the kid and show the whole world which mean live-streaming. Then what’s the point of Ba Reum coming in to lure the killer when the killer already stated that he will show the world himself?

The killer is willing to show himself so why is there a need for Ba Reum?
+

If the real kidnapper see the stage kidnapper wouldn’t he knew 100% it’s fake?

Sushilicious:

Posting it here for discussion 

The more I think about it the more odd it would be if the whole thing is staged. Provided that the call is real. The killer stated that if MC can’t figure out the patterns, he will kill the kid and show the whole world which mean live-streaming. Then what’s the point of Ba Reum coming in to lure the killer when the killer already stated that he will show the world himself?

The killer is willing to show himself so why is there a need for Ba Reum?
+

If the real kidnapper see the stage kidnapper wouldn’t he knew 100% it’s fake?

Yeah, so do you think JBR is the real killer? His expression at the end didn’t fit his usual kindness, but i don’t think they’ll reveal the killer 4 episodes in

@thefoooook 's theory make sense, but I'm wondering if Yo Han was truly the one who killed the grandmother. I I think he wasn't the one who killed her, he arrived after Ba Reum because he was looking for the granny and almost got caught. If he was the killer, he would have escaped after his killing, why would he risk to expose himself like that? He ain't stupid. It doesn't make sense to me. I'm sure he didn't kill Daniel Lee, he was just following the killer and just threw the body after the killer left it. Why did he throw the body though? 

Yo Han is following Ba Reum, but why would he kill the people close to him? He could have been the one who hurt Chi Kook because if it was the real killer, he would have just killed him. But he kept him alive. Now that I'm writing this... what IF not only Yo Han is trying to trap Ba Reum, but he joined hands with Han Seo Jun? Like, HSJ thought Yo Han is his son, maybe Yo Han told him that he isn't his son, but he knows his real son aka Ba Reum. So that's how they planned the thing with Chi Kook, that's why Seo Jun appeared just in time to help Chi Kook because after all, they didn't want him to die for real. 

Someone here said that P.O's character might have psychopathic gene and you know what? It makes sense, lol. Because his character looks so pointless so far. And I also think that there are two psychos and one genuis. Yo Han is the genius, which leads us to the fact that Ba Reum (most likely) and someone else are the psychopaths.