Hello, you all :)

I had an interesting chat with another member about this plot and now I feel like to open a new topic here :D

I supposed for a long time, that the Crosskiller had a helper. Maybe like a teacher-pupil relationship. Two people committed the murders. And Bareum is involved...In which way and extent, I don't know.
The murder of the Highschool girl, which was prepared like the murder of the boxer was staged for Bareum. But why? Maybe to make him remember? The second person, who was involved in the crosskiller murders found out about Bareums memory loss and wants now to affect him in some way. The police suspected a copycat killer...But whyhy should someone roll up the murders again and draw the attention to the crosskiller ? I really think its the second involved person in the crosskiller murders, who does that act.

Now we asked ourself, about the memories that Bareum had. He had memories about the grandma and the boxer. Is he Jaehoon, the yellow raincoat kid or who is he?

I saw Bareums flashback from episode 8: There he beats up the boxer. He was standing right in front of him. He saw it from his point of view.

In episode 10 he had another two flashbacks, when he is beating up the lawyer, who killed the women. In this flashback, he witnessed, from a broken window, how the grandma was killed. And in another point of view, behind the box ring , he also witnessed, how the boxer was killed. He was out of the box ring. That means he saw this shocking incident out of another angle.

That means in one thing, he is directly involved (beating the boxer), but in the killing he is standing aside. Its another person.
Its filmed in other perspectives.
What is that supposed to mean?
Maybe he is not the killer..

When you see it like that:
The kid in the yellow raincoat only enjoyed the fight and the killing as an observer. He never killed something or someone. The mouse killed the snake and the girl killed the mouse. In the killing he was an indirect involved.
That could mean BaReum is the yellow raincoat kid. He observes the killing and another one does the dirty work for his enjoyment.

What do you mean?

I really love this. But why is it that he only sees him beating the boxer memory in first person perspective, & rest ALL of his memories in second person. For example watering the flower pot one, oh bong yi one, him feeding eo bong yi one...?

and also do you think two psychopaths could be working together? like is it possible?

Hello :)

Yeah, I rewatched some of his memories. 

When he has the memory of the yellow raincoat kid, we see the mouse in front of him,  from two different perspectives too.  

Maybe they really try to confuse us. But I think behind every detail is a special meaning...

When he was beating the father of the lawyer underneath him, he was so full of rage and very impulsive, that this memory overlaps on the present image. He was encountering again such a situation, were he is beating someone  in this rage stage. Here is the feeling connected. So the feeling of rage was the trigger for having this memories and also the similar image.

In the scene, were he knocked out the acquaintance of his good friend in the bar, he wasn't full of rage, he was only reacting and wanted to stop the fight. He hadn't the flashback there, even it was his first fistfight after the surgery.

I only know, that there is a similar feeling and image, which connects to the sudden memory's.

I realized that sometimes, when we remember back and have old memories, we not only see it from our point of view and rather take in account the whole situation from different perspectives. 

Her is a little input from an article:

Also two links:

https://neurosciencenews.com/third-person-memory-recall-16821/

https://www.thatthinkingfeeling.co.uk/blog/memory-perspective-see-from-outside

"Seeing yourself in your memories is a very common experience, though not everyone does it, and we certainly don’t all do it to the same degree. For example, it’s totally possible to experience one part of a memory in the first person and one part in the third person."

They showed us this five childhood memories in the beginning. They are important and should explain the later development of this children. Firstly Koo Mo Chi. His identity was clear from the beginning on. He is an impulsive police officer, who is now on the path of seeking revenge. His brother Ko Moo Won walked as a man of God on the path of forgiveness. The reporter lady Choi Hong Joo, who we now think was the girl helping the headhunter, wants to expose the crimes and give the victims a voice. 

The identities of this two boys are not clear now. I try to uncover a little bit, whether they are  the same boy only in different age or two different boys. 

The kid in the yellow raincoat, felt thrilled and exited as he watched the mouse killing the snake or as the mouse was smashed by the girl. Did you noticed it? The snake was inferior to the mouse and the mouse was inferior to the girl. He enjoyed, how this animals fought for their live. It reminded me, on how the grandma was killed: The murderer said, he goes on hunting trips. He enjoys when his victims fight for their dear life. It disappointed him, that the grandma was so weak and couldn't do a great fight. I see some parallels the yellow raincoat kid. He has psychopath tendencies and was born this way.

In comparison, the other kid.
He killed the animals to punish his father. The animals got the love, he wanted. The feeling of being different and that the other people see him this way, triggerd him. He felt misunderstood and alone.He was angry and reacted violent. The violent behavior started, since the father hit the boy.. Here I too see some parallels tho the Crosskiller: The Crosskiller murders were committed to punish the victims, for don't going against the deity. The murders rather happened out of principles and rage, as out of enjoyment. Because of the feeling of rage and jealousy, it could rather be a sociopath, who was made because of peoples reactions

They are different somehow.

Are they working together? Are they enemy's?

I analyzed another situation.

Also in the scene when the HH operated on Na Chi Kook [Friend] in prison...For the first time I really thought Ba Reum couldn't look, and had this facial expression with this narrowed eyes, as the HH operated, were because of the blood and the shock and only the short gaze at the headhunter was because of worry....But then as I rewatched, I realized that Ba Reums friend Koo Dong Goo did this facial expression beforehand and Ba Reum only copied/mimic that and then he only looked to the headhunter to observe him..He was falling out of his role and the HH saw this, smiled and Ba Reum was going back to his role/mask. Ja Ba Reum copied the behavior of his friend, like all psychopath do it..

Didn't it remind you of anything?
It reminded me of the scene with the little, yellow raincoat kid.
The little children before the terrarium were the audiences, like the prisoners in the prison hall. The terrarium was like the stage in prison. The stage light in both scenes is also similar.
We all think the HH was the observer in the audience, but in reality it was Ba Reum, who observed the HH and the whole audience. It was all his staging..

But who is the mouse and who the snake?

Probably the HH should be assimilated with the snake, because he is dangerous and trapped in prison and can't escape, like the snake in the terrarium?
But look, the HH comes to the stage, like the mouse came into the terrarium..
The HH thinks he does it voluntary and Ba Reum wants him to believe that. Ba Reum controles the Head Hunters actions. He knew beforehand that the HH would operate. He knew that the HH wouldn't let such a chance to practice his skills slide... It was all his doing
So the HH is in this case the mouse..(There is also this scene were the Head Hunter discovers the mouse in prison, who wants to escape through the fence, but gets stuck. The HH has this look on his face. The mouse reminds him of himself because he is also stuck and cannot escape.) See Na Chi Kook [Jung Ba Reums friend], was a prison guard, he has more rights as the prisoner HH and is more powerful (controls) in this place. But Jung Ba Reum reversed this roles, and makes the HH as the prisoner himself more powerful then the prison guard.
The roles in the terrarium are also reversed. The mouse is more powerful than the snake.

I am sure the person, who has the identity of the yellow raincoat kid, and is also one of the crosskillermurders, was present this time in the prison. He was part of his own staging. (I hope the parallels are fitting.) And I really think Bareum was behind it. He does the staging and is present, but someone else does the killing. He couldn't be on two places, he has a alibi in being in the cafeteria this time. The camera shows. So he has prefect alibi this time. 

But, who is the other boy?

I think, they work together, but he is behind the scenery. The show shows the way of this two people, who work together, even if they have different goals with their actions.

What do you mean? :)

oh your difference between the two seems VERY CONVINCING. now it seems really plausible that they are two different people. Jaehoon, the cross killer & the other one (which might be bareum). but i am still skeptical that two psychopaths could be working together, but having said that - i did look it up. there have been (few) cases of serial killers working together. For Ref - https://listverse.com/2012/07/08/10-awful-serial-killer-teams/  - so we cannot really discard the possibility, however little it is. 

"Seeing yourself in your memories is a very common experience, though not everyone does it, and we certainly don’t all do it to the same degree. For example, it’s totally possible to experience one part of a memory in the first person and one part in the third person." - this is well explained. but according to this, bareum could be the one and only killer, we cannot know for sure as his perspectives keep shifting? Like as you said, he shifted to first perspective while beating that man who attacked bong yi in episode 8 because of the intensity of the moment. but he didnt when he was fighting with dong koo's friend. so it depends on how much close he is to losing it? the closer he gets, more the line starts to disappear between the reality & the flashbacks. but also at the same time won't it discredit our above theory of TWO cross killers? because it could just be him -having those flashbacks at different intensity?

Yeah, you are right :)

I see two possibilities. First, Bareum really was standing aside, while the victims were killed. So there were two people involved in it.

Second possibility: When people experience trauma, they suppress their memories or they develop in this memories  into bystanders, to experience it in the third person perspective. Then they feel, that they are not directly involved. The psyche develops such a helping Suppression mechanism. Now, after the surgery, Bareum has empathy. He can feel the pain of other people and can himself experience such a pain.  His new self wouldn't bear it, when he would find out, that he committed this murders. His psyche develops such a Suppression mechanism and he recalls the memories of the murder in the third person perspective to protect himself. That would encourage the twist of a former psychopath who encounters pain and despair, when he finds out the truth.

Another thing, would keep open two possibilities.

The Crosskiller incident at prison.

When two killers were involved: Bareum and Chi Kook carried the heavy metal magic box through the hallway. Chi Kook asked why they carried it, because the box had roles. Bareum answered, that the roles could break. My guess: The second murderer was in the box, so he came inside the prison. It wasn't necessary, that they carried the box, but Bareum had to bring Chi Kook for his plan along. That Chi Kook is for a short time alone with the box. The murderer would come out and do that thing to Chi Kook. And after the police came, he vanished in the crowd and the chaos. That would imply, that the murderer is in the police force, so he would be at the scene of crime and no one would suspect him. Its the easiest way out! Bareum had a planned alibi, because he was in the cafeteria.

When one killer, only Bareum, is involved: He had this apology/lie, that the roles would break to bring Chi Kook along.  He did this act and put him inside the box. Then he was preparing everything, the uniform on the roof and so on...After this, he went with the other people to the cafeteria. Mo Chi had the dates about the departure of Chi Kook and the timeline of the events from Bareum and because of the incident with the bird, Mo Chi didn't suspect Bareum. Mo Chi  said himself: Is he nice or dumb? As the third friend Dong Goo behind the scenery asked where Chi Kook is, Bareum answered, that he was doing some paper work. He made this up, because he was the last person, who saw him.

What do you think?