Well, I wanted to watch a fun and light hearted kdrama. I also really love the romcom genre and the couple look so good together so I decided to watch it. This year really got me back into kdramas. 

Song Kang. I love his acting, especially in Sweet Home. He does very well playing horror roles, so when I heard he was playing a demon I knew he would nail it! 

I want to know how it ends. Supernatural-Human Love story are always enticing to me!
Since I am from the time when vampire/werewolf-human love stories were trending :P
(Yes, Edward vs Jacob or Stefan vs Damon - I am looking at you four 😉)

100% Kim Yoo jung  

netflix e.e 

netflix in my country usually airs kdrama like month after release, but this time it's airing "on time" and it's in top 10... so i gave it a shot

100% for Kim Yoo Jung as I’ve been a fan of her acting since the first time I saw her in The Moon Embracing the Sun playing the younger version of FL. Her natural expressions & a knack for portraying complex emotions & beauty have since captivated me. So I’m rooting for her. Hopefully more people can see and appreciate her talent just as much as I do.

the reels i saw on ig.. lol

Kar:

the reels i saw on ig.. lol

Hehehe🤣🤣🤣

omo-omo-omo:

I want to know how it ends. Supernatural-Human Love story are always enticing to me!
Since I am from the time when vampire/werewolf-human love stories were trending :P
(Yes, Edward vs Jacob or Stefan vs Damon - I am looking at you four ?)

Same here , from twilight to TVD 

YouTube trailer. Haha... 

It's insane how intriguing this drama is becoming. Eagerly anticipating episode 4.

https://i.mydramalist.com/kAJWrm_3f.jpg

Watched the trailer a few months ago, and thought it has a lot of cliches, BUUUUT, it has Song Kang AND Yoojung in it  so here I aamm.

initially, it was Song Kang, but now after watching 3 epi, I can say the plot is intriguing enough to keep me hooked.

Supernatural so I don't have to think about whether the plot make sense or not plus I love Supernatural dramas and novels! And Song Kang! I'm digging his vibe in this drama like this is a good character match for him! I can feel his character coming to life as the drama starting to unfold!