the trailer got me :))

Here, for Song Kong .... 100% 

I have finished watching Sweet Home S1 within one day. I am amused by how he portrays each one of his characters. He gives life to the characters.

After finishing My Demon, I gonna watch Sweet Home S2 and other Song Kang dramas. It's sad that I just found out about him and he has to go to military :(

Came for Song Kang but I really loved seeing him with Kim Yoo Jung too. They have a lot of chemistry!

I initially wanted to see Kim Yoo Jung's upcoming project because I liked her in 20th Century Girl.  But once I found out Song Kang would be a part of this drama. I wanted to know if his acting had improved since the last two shows I saw him in, (If your curious what those dramas were they are Love Alarm and Nevertheless). I wanted to see if watching another Netflix rom-com was a good idea. So far I don't regret it because it kept me entertained.  Judging the show for its practicality seems unnecessary, the whole idea behind a demon and a marriage contract just seemed hilarious to pass on. I've been afraid to say this since Love Alarm but I just didn't see the hype with Song Kang, he just seemed like any other upcoming handsome-looking actor whose acting skills are average.  I will say now he's got me hooked again and I do believe Supernature is the way to go when it comes to his projects. 

Yendigar:

I initially wanted to see Kim Yoo Jung's upcoming project because I liked her in 20th Century Girl.  But once I found out Song Kang would be a part of this drama. I wanted to know if his acting had improved since the last two shows I saw him in, (If your curious what those dramas were they are Love Alarm and Nevertheless). I wanted to see if watching another Netflix rom-com was a good idea. So far I don't regret it because it kept me entertained.  Judging the show for its practicality seems unnecessary, the whole idea behind a demon and a marriage contract just seemed hilarious to pass on. I've been afraid to say this since Love Alarm but I just didn't see the hype with Song Kang, he just seemed like any other upcoming handsome-looking actor whose acting skills are average.  I will say now he's got me hooked again and I do believe Supernature is the way to go when it comes to his projects. 

I dropped every drama by SK before this one! Only can stomach 1 ep and then dropped! Hehehe I love pretty so even if I am going to drop later I always check 1 ep of his drama! I was going to do the same but this is my first ever SK drama that I want to watch till the end or at least I don't want to drop it yet! Guess he's starting to improve! His character is so funny though I guess the character's tailor made for him? ?  Hopefully he will continue to improve his acting skills! Then we will have the pleasure of looking at handsome face and enjoy good acting skills! A dream come true for us who spend our time to watch dramas! 

omo-omo-omo:

I want to know how it ends. Supernatural-Human Love story are always enticing to me!
Since I am from the time when vampire/werewolf-human love stories were trending :P
(Yes, Edward vs Jacob or Stefan vs Damon - I am looking at you four ?)

I am all in for human and another creation love story ,my favourite Damon Salvatore

Any other you can recommend 

I have been watching all the dramas of Kim Yoojung since I saw her in historical dramas as a child actor. Since then I'm enjoying her career and all the dramas.  Of course, I am a huge fan of Song Kang so basically we have two reasons or maybe one - MAIN LEADING ACTOR AND ACTRESS <3

The plot idea until EP09 then it self-destructed into a complete mess of bad acting, bad script and terrible direction