Hey guys.

Does anyone know what happened to this series ? I’ve been waiting to know the date of the release since the start of December and they still haven’t revealed it yet and December is almost over. Is it cancelled ? 

Well..... You can ask this question again and once more. 

This is certainly a mystery 

This is from the website BL World: "It was confirmed on Monday 13th July 2020 that filming had still not commenced due to them being unable to film the large number of hospital scenes because of the ongoing pandemic. The show was originally due to air from June 2020 but is now considerably delayed. " I also saw on there Instagram page that they haven't posted anything since October 2020 and wouldn't respond to questions about release.  I just hope its not cancelled or anything. 

Thanks very much for the reply..... 

I'm also a bit worried, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully it'll be filmed and released soon..... Looking at the trailer, it's going to be a good movie with less drama than many of these series and that's my kind of thing 

Thanks again @cassidysmith616

No problem. I hope they are still able to release it as well. Fingers crossed. 

I think shooting has began and it might come out in a few months because they have a facebook page w stuff on it now lol

The show is in workshops now. But they have to wait for a hospital to open up to fill. But with covid it probably won't happen anytime soon. But they still hope to keep the show going and have been posting on social media alot more. Also they have been getting more advertising which is always a good sign.

The confirmed date is January 2022

Gagaoohlala has picked it up and will start airing March 4

Hope you're watching it now. It's actually ending this week.

Please where can I read the novel?