Synopsis: Sherlock Holmes and his sidekick Dr. Watson join forces to outwit and bring down their fiercest adversary, Professor Moriarty.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone seen this? I haven't watched the first one yet.
I haven't watched it yet but I will :) The first one was so great I watched it several times already!! I can't wait for the premiere in my country :D officially it's January 5th :)
I'm really excited about this one. The trailer looked awesome!
it is brilliant as ever.

Benedict Cumberbatch & Martin Freeman make such an ace Sherlock & Watson, the banter between the two is great to watch (and again has resulted in a swathe of 'Sherlock & Watson - are they gay?' in the papers [which has been strongly denied by the actors, and writers]) - this ep had a lot of sexual subtext >>due to the very nature of Irene Adler & her relationship with Holmes, which was very cleverly dealt with<< it's really really well done - first ep had me guessing all the way to the end.

I was little disappointed with Moriarty >>he felt more sinister in the first series, but somehow now feels more like a puppet<<.

It was nice to see Mycroft >>actually acting like a big brother and not just a toff<<.

I recognised 'the woman', and spent the first bit racking my brain as to where I'd seen her before (the answer being Spooks).

All in all, thoroughly enjoyed ep 1, looking forward to ep 2. ^^

... fave bit ...
Sherlock sat in the Palace just wearing a sheet - 'put some bloody clothes on!'