We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

The last movie I watched was Sanctum. Decent movie. Felt a bit like Poseidon though.

Edit

This is the thread for non Asian movies, for posting the last watched Asian ones go here.
-Ari_Lee
your highness... in theater ..Aahh it was such a waste :( [-(
The King's Speech. Very very good!
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Anger Management
~I feel pretty~
((:
the last movie i watched was I am No 4, good action/adventure blockbuster
wow, that was a long time ago...
last year?
nabronx2 wrote: the last movie i watched was I am No 4, good action/adventure blockbuster
wow, that was a long time ago...
last year?

Im pretty sure it was this year. Or at least late december. I haven't seen it yet though
i wanted to watch I am no. 4.. :) and i heard it was good...
The last movie I watched was Big Mama 3. We watched it during english class. The subs were soooo bad, Google Translate-ish.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
The Waterboy
Season of the Witch. It was ok.
Heaven's Postman :D finally managed to get some time off to watch it ^^ it's such a good movie
i regret not watching it earlier
The last I watched is a Greek movie by Tassos Boulmetis, called "A touch of Spice". It's a wonderful little movie, not well known but truly enjoyable and surprising. If you like movies dealing with food and its symbolism, this movie is for you.
Fast Five... I loved the original (The Fast & The Furious). #2(2 Fast & 2 Furious) and #3(The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift) was okay.#4 Fast & Furious was great.

I have a thing for car movies!! :D
Map of the Sounds of Tokyo. It was...interesting.
hrvhxxamz wrote: Heaven's Postman :D finally managed to get some time off to watch it ^^ it's such a good movie
i regret not watching it earlier

Freaking love that movie. The first time I saw it was online, but it was so good I bought the DVD right after I finished watching. Plus I bawled so hard at certain points, haha. It'll never get old. :'D

Anyways, the last movie I watched was 50 First Dates.. although, I've seen it about 20 times.