We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

LisNoir wrote: Was it sad?

super sad ... i havent cried like this in awhile
nekoblah wrote: super sad ... i havent cried like this in awhile

I might not watch it for now then. I was sad from just reading the story, imagine seeing it. O_o...lol
LisNoir wrote: I might not watch it for now then. I was sad from just reading the story, imagine seeing it. O_o...lol

yea i know ppl who cried reading the book. i think you should try watching it, there are lots of different opinions about it, and personally i'm a big cry baby lol
nekoblah wrote: yea i know ppl who cried reading the book. i think you should try watching it, there are lots of different opinions about it, and personally i'm a big cry baby lol

Oh, me too! I even cried watching The Hunger Games...Not that I'm proud of being a crybaby. lol!
LisNoir wrote: Oh, me too! I even cried watching The Hunger Games...Not that I'm proud of being a crybaby. lol!

ROFL OMG U DID??? i only teared! oki save this movie when u need a good cry then
LisNoir wrote: Oh, me too! I even cried watching The Hunger Games...Not that I'm proud of being a crybaby. lol!

I did too, even though I knew it was coming. T-T
nekoblah wrote: ROFL OMG U DID??? i only teared! oki save this movie when u need a good cry then

Yep! LOL!

Sleepninja wrote: I did too, even though I knew it was coming. T-T

I know right! I cried when I read the book too. I actually cried more when I read the book.
LisNoir wrote: Yep! LOL!

I know right! I cried when I read the book too. I actually cried more when I read the book.

OH i totally forgot about that part! cried for that 1 part x.x cried for the book too x.x
and seriously my nose is still stuffy from watching Hachi >.<
Cabin in the Woods

bdrip XD
the Avenger......... :)
The Dictator

so funny ^^
The Healing :> a film from the Philippines
Wu Xia Kaneshiro Takeshi didn't disappointed me, as usual