Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

back to topic

I saw Friends: The Reunion yesterday, is this considered a movie?

Psychedelic Dreamer:

:)  they are so flawed, they should be spending time with a psychiatrist than saving the world.  And that's its attraction: pushing through own character flaws to do what had to be done.

I'm waiting for s3 too!  Sad the shooting has been delayed due to covid.... My fav are Klaus and Vanya. Am bias for Vanya cos I started the show for Ellen Page ;)  who is now known as Elliot Page 

✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。

I actually watched it because of Tom Hopper, because I love BBC Merlin and also because TUA is written by Gerard Way and I used to listen to MCR!

But my favorites ended up being Klaus and Diego xD

Ichigo Takarai:

I actually watched it because of Tom Hopper, because I love BBC Merlin and also because TUA is written by Gerard Way and I used to listen to MCR!

But my favorites ended up being Klaus and Diego xD

Oh yes, Hopper was in Merlin. Love Merlin too! 

Which super powers do you like most in Umbrella Academy? Mine would be Number 5's time traveling.

Psychedelic Dreamer:

Oh yes, Hopper was in Merlin. Love Merlin too! 

Which super powers do you like most in Umbrella Academy? Mine would be Number 5's time traveling.

I thought Number 5's powers are super cool, because time traveling sounds kinda fun.
But I also really admire Allison and Vanya's powers. Mostly Vanya's, because she's so powerful.

The last non-Asian movie that I have watched was Friday (1995). It was a funny and great movie for what it was most especially, I find the acting of Ice Cube and Chris Tucker very funny actually.

The Suicide Squad..