Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

bokami wrote: hmm.. no violent or extra ordinary reaction from mom...

but this was the approximately she said when credit roll starts..

"hahaha... what the hell?......o well.. its based on true story anyway"

Haha So the movie didn't upset her? Your mom is pretty tough. :D
next target is my aunt
bokami wrote: next target is my aunt

How do you predict your aunt will react?
aunt: "worst movie" me: "its based on true story" aunt: "woosh...is there's any other movie you have?"
You're my pet~ Honestly, It Doesn't have a very good storyline but Jang geun suk and Kim Haneul do look good together ♥
dongholove wrote: You're my pet~
Honestly, It Doesn't have a very good storyline
but Jang geun suk and Kim Haneul do look good together ♥

I saw that too, I love them as a couple but I was really disappointed on how the movie was more similar to the TV series than the manga :/
Ides to March. I really enjoyed it.
iron_maiden_94 wrote: I saw that too, I love them as a couple but I was really disappointed on how the movie was more similar to the TV series than the manga :/

Haven't watched the tv seres and the manga so idk what's better.
I only watched it because it's JGS :D
Quick (korean 2011) Loved it! :)
PinkDiamond wrote: Mr. Popper's Penguins and Conan, and Breaking Dawn...and yes I just watched all three. What else is a sick person supposed to do while resting? ;)

Sleep?:P
I enjoyed Mr. Popper's Penguins.
I just watched the girl with the dragon tattoo and it was really nice. It is not something usual that you would see on the big screen, which is probably why there are only limited theaters showing them across Asia but still very captivating and provides a big impact for the viewers. I liked how it went with the handler who was really up to no good and textbook dirty old man who is willing to get one over anyone.