We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Earth Girls Are Easy. I would follow Jeff Goldblum into space too if he looked like he did 20 years ago.
edgelay wrote: I Am Happy starring Hyun Bin and Lee BoYoung. Would've liked a better ending but their performances were solid. Prior to that was Virgin Snow. Trying hard to avoid movies that make me cry, but always seem to gravitate toward them.

oops - last non-Asian movie... can my memory go back that far...? Ummm... That's right - Nightmare Before Christmas - I put it on several months ago for my daughter's sleep over... and couldn't resist watching :-)
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
50 First Dates
Rio

Not an amazing movie, but definitely a feel-good movie reminiscent of the movies I used to watch as a child. Complete with amusing characters, cheesy jokes, predictable storylines, satisfying ending, but with better graphics than the 90's.
maki79 wrote: Transformers 2

Was it any good? Im going to see it on Wednesday. I liked the first one but thought second was rubbish....I think I would prefer it if they didnt have any (human) actors & it was all autobots!!
The Italian Job. It was alright. Very predictable but a good action flick nonetheless.
labetala wrote: Was it any good? Im going to see it on Wednesday. I liked the first one but thought second was rubbish....I think I would prefer it if they didnt have any (human) actors & it was all autobots!!

I know you weren't asking me, but everyone who's watched it has told me it's pretty good and some even said it was the best out of all three movies. However, I refuse to watch it since they have taken out Megan Fox. Yes, I like Megan Fox, but it's mostly because Transformers just isn't Transformers without her. If you get what I mean :P
cry_babi wrote: I know you weren't asking me, but everyone who's watched it has told me it's pretty good and some even said it was the best out of all three movies. However, I refuse to watch it since they have taken out Megan Fox. Yes, I like Megan Fox, but it's mostly because Transformers just isn't Transformers without her. If you get what I mean :P

Thanks !!!
er I think I will try & cope without Megan Fox haha for me its all about robots
Transformers robots in disguise
Ooh, I'm going to go see Transformers 3 on Tuesday. I don't care if Megan Fox is in the movie or not, but it wouldn't be the same if they took out Shia LaBeouf.
i saw transformers on wednesday night. for some reasons movies come out earlier than in the usa. hmmm? i liked it. i hated the new girl...not as pretty as megan fox and her character annoyed me. unlike part 2 transformers 3 actually had a decent enough storyline, and a lot of violence ( i was shocked actually) but i will maintain part 1 will always be the best transformers movie... just like in many other trilogies such as the maxtrix, fast and furious, pirates of the caribbean, spiderman just to name a few part one was the best.

actually tonight i did a double feature of xmen first class and bad teacher. i enjoyed both. bad teacher was wickedly funny and surpassed my expectations by far so i would recommend it.