Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

LisNoir wrote: Was it sad?

super sad ... i havent cried like this in awhile
nekoblah wrote: super sad ... i havent cried like this in awhile

I might not watch it for now then. I was sad from just reading the story, imagine seeing it. O_o...lol
LisNoir wrote: I might not watch it for now then. I was sad from just reading the story, imagine seeing it. O_o...lol

yea i know ppl who cried reading the book. i think you should try watching it, there are lots of different opinions about it, and personally i'm a big cry baby lol
nekoblah wrote: yea i know ppl who cried reading the book. i think you should try watching it, there are lots of different opinions about it, and personally i'm a big cry baby lol

Oh, me too! I even cried watching The Hunger Games...Not that I'm proud of being a crybaby. lol!
LisNoir wrote: Oh, me too! I even cried watching The Hunger Games...Not that I'm proud of being a crybaby. lol!

ROFL OMG U DID??? i only teared! oki save this movie when u need a good cry then
LisNoir wrote: Oh, me too! I even cried watching The Hunger Games...Not that I'm proud of being a crybaby. lol!

I did too, even though I knew it was coming. T-T
nekoblah wrote: ROFL OMG U DID??? i only teared! oki save this movie when u need a good cry then

Yep! LOL!

Sleepninja wrote: I did too, even though I knew it was coming. T-T

I know right! I cried when I read the book too. I actually cried more when I read the book.
LisNoir wrote: Yep! LOL!

I know right! I cried when I read the book too. I actually cried more when I read the book.

OH i totally forgot about that part! cried for that 1 part x.x cried for the book too x.x
and seriously my nose is still stuffy from watching Hachi >.<
Cabin in the Woods

bdrip XD
the Avenger......... :)
The Dictator

so funny ^^
The Healing :> a film from the Philippines
Wu Xia Kaneshiro Takeshi didn't disappointed me, as usual