We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last Non Asian TV show you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Supernatural - S5 E9 - I love this show sooo much :P
Perception Season 1 Episode 3
Big Bang Theory Season 3 episode 10. The Gorilla Experiment.
Degrassi S1 Episodes 1-6
Degrassi S1 Episode 7
Crazy4You wrote: Degrassi S1 Episode 7

OHEMGGEE! I need to start watching it again so we can discuss. Which part are you at?
Sleepninja wrote: OHEMGGEE! I need to start watching it again so we can discuss. Which part are you at?

**Jimmy and Spinner got cut from the Basketball team. Liberty just got rejected by JT and Ashley found out her father is gay.**. I've seen parts of each season but never got to watch all the episodes, so now I can put two and two together :p And if you want the link that I'm using to watch it let me know (:

Degrassi S1 Episode 8
Crazy4You wrote: **Jimmy and Spinner got cut from the Basketball team. Liberty just got rejected by JT and Ashley found out her father is gay.**. I've seen parts of each season but never got to watch all the episodes, so now I can put two and two together :p And if you want the link that I'm using to watch it let me know (:

Degrassi S1 Episode 8

Yeah, I think I'm somewhere in season 3. I need to get back into the flow of watching my Western dramas.
Sleepninja wrote: Yeah, I think I'm somewhere in season 3. I need to get back into the flow of watching my Western dramas.

I like the older seasons more, I know I started around the 9th or 10th and I liked it then. I caught reruns when they marathoned though of the older seasons and I like how they kept the same people around for the longest time. But I'm going to go make a thread for it right now :p

I dunno, I saw an episode the other day and what with starting college next month I just really felt in the mood to watch it (:
Crazy4You wrote: I like the older seasons more, I know I started around the 9th or 10th and I liked it then. I caught reruns when they marathoned though of the older seasons and I like how they kept the same people around for the longest time. But I'm going to go make a thread for it right now :p

I dunno, I saw an episode the other day and what with starting college next month I just really felt in the mood to watch it (:

Yeah It's cool that they kept the cast members for so long. A lot of the adults in the series are from the original show too.
Sleepninja wrote: Yeah It's cool that they kept the cast members for so long. A lot of the adults in the series are from the original show too.

Mr. Simpson is the only one who has remained from the first season now haha. They kept a lot of the same cast for a while and while there's still a few of the ones that showed up in Season 4 or 5 or something none of the older ones are there anymore, it's still good, but the original casting was the best (:
Degrassi S1 Episodes 9-15 (Season 1 Final)
Suits season 2 episode 6