We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last Non Asian TV show you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Crazy4You wrote: Haha yes. I just realized I put "S1" instead of "S2" LOL. I'm not rewatching it :p I'm a bit slower at catching up but hopefully I'll be caught up to Season 3 by the end of the week!

lol I figured that's what happened.

Vampire Diaries Season 3 Episode 13
How I Met Your Mother Season 7 Episode 22.
Vampire Diaries Season 3 Episode 15 or 16. :P
watching House season 8~ doing a marathon^^ woot woot
steciLovesDramas wrote: watching House season 8~ doing a marathon^^ woot woot

I thought about watching House M.D, But I never got to. I guess I discovered Asian Dramas and then I was like Bleh. Too long. :P
Vampire Diaries Season 3 Episode 14
Scrubs s05e24
hannaharif wrote: I thought about watching House M.D, But I never got to. I guess I discovered Asian Dramas and then I was like Bleh. Too long. :P

I watched up to season 3, but it's just too long. If it was 24 minutes per episode i'd watch it all.
Suits season 2 episode 2
Vampire Diaries Season 3 Episode 15
Vampire Diaries Season 3 Episode 16-17
Vampire Diaries Season 3 Episode 18
Scrubs s06e03
Vampire Diaries Season 3 Episode 19
The level and quality of humorous content is gr8.I have been watching Revenge since it began last fall and I had no idea how amazing the show was going to be. I tried to give all of the big new shows a chance and while most were average this show was in a legue of it's own. The show is addicting and leaves you wanting a new episode right after the one you have watched ends.