Dekha Ek khwab

What It's about??

Somewhere in us all of us have for us a large dream. A dream we visit now and then secretly. A dream which we ourselves believe is out of our reach. Few of us see life throw the dream at us. But when dreams come true overnight they bring with them a set of challenges, complexities and difficult decisions. Muniya's dream of turning into a princess has come true.What will be the new challenges? Can Muniya live up to the challenges? Will hers be a happily-ever-after Story? Dekha ek khwab

Basically , it's a story about a girl who's actually a princess but who was kidnapped at a very young age and raised in a poor environment. She eventually gets found , but she's ruder/more stubborn/an accident waiting to happen kind of girl. So, of course , she has a hard time settling into her new home and her family has a hard time accepting that she's their daughter. Add a really handsome prince and an evil sister, what better drama could there be??

I was just wondering if anyone knew it here ,
it's technically an Asian show -> Indian
But, I'm guessing you guys' term of asian is korean/japanese/taiwanese
so I put it here in stead :D

This sounds very interesting. I'm guessing it would have been fine in the Genreal Asia section too. Do you know where I could watch this online? (with English subs) If you do, please pm me. :) I'm gonna go look for it.

*edit* I found it :D
Sleepninja wrote: This sounds very interesting. I'm guessing it would have been fine in the Genreal Asia section too. Do you know where I could watch this online? (with English subs) If you do, please pm me. :) I'm gonna go look for it.

*edit* I found it :D

Ok, I have to admit something, I sorta made this thread because me and my team are subbing this series on viki , and I wanted to make it more famous , + It really IS a good drama :D