So there have been threads created for music videos for Korean and Japanese dramas. I just thought that there may be some videos that others would want to share for non-asian shows. There was one I wanted to share but didn't know where.

Here are three really good videos off the top of my list:

Jensen Ackles (Dean in Supernatural) When I watched that episode, I kept repeating the video....lol

This is my favorite fan MV of all time. The song might be NSFW if you're easily offended by the F-bomb and/or don't like to see implied sexy times between two men.

This video is based on the famous Star Trek: TOS episode "Amok Time", in which Spock has to travel back to his home planet of Vulcan for Pon farr, a condition in which Vulcans display irrational and violent behavior. The only remedy is to mate or else the Vulcan will die. In the episode, Spock makes it to Vulcan, but this MV posits the scenario: what if he didn't?

jochan59 wrote: So there have been threads created for music videos for Korean and Japanese dramas. I just thought that there may be some videos that others would want to share for non-asian shows. There was one I wanted to share but didn't know where.

Here are three really good videos off the top of my list:

googermanestil wrote: Jensen Ackles (Dean in Supernatural) When I watched that episode, I kept repeating the video....lol

These two are my go to favorites and Maryam I think you introduced me to both of them :D

I'll keep this thread in mind and come back with some later :]
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
My favorite :D I'ts from the movie called 'Ice Castles'

2010 version by Britt Nicole
here's a few:

White Collar

Merlin

F.R.I.E.N.D.S & HIMYM
GREAT! Im gonna post all my fav vids ^_^ have fun!

Vampire Diaries: Bonnie and Jeremy - so happy about their relationship

Legend of the Seeker

haha SYTYCD is also a show... and i loved this pairing!

My fav Little Dorrit vid
And that is not all... ^_^

my fav ultifandom pairings

Clark and Lois - KYAAA

Cant forget HIMYM

Im still waiting for Buffy/Spike happy ending... well... just in my dreams
and this si the last... yet not least liked. Maybe the most liked ^_^
The MV maker is NCISMelanie and she makes perfect House MD vids. But they deleted them. Here is it only one that is still up. If you want to see her greatest MVs, go to this page: http://www.melanie-d.com/house.html you will not regret it :)
wrote: Im still waiting for Buffy/Spike happy ending... well... just in my dreams

Me too, I loved Spike. And I love that Sarah McLachlan song.

I used to watch almost all of those shows, except Veronica Mars and The OC.
I love classic animated Disney....*sigh*

This song is just perfect for Clark & Chole. My ultimate OTP(well a fangirl can dream)

Angel & Cordelia
I never liked Cordelia, but I wanted Clark and Chloe to end up together.
I love Jewel's music

wheelmanlittenny wrote: Me too, I loved Spike. And I love that Sarah McLachlan song.

I used to watch almost all of those shows, except Veronica Mars and The OC.

The series has already ended right?? Spike!!! I missed Angel when he left, but I got to see him in the Angel series.