Perfect Match Ep 1-6

Dark Shadows

Psych S7 Ep 5

The Rookie  S2

Psych S7 Ep 6

The Rookie  S3

Will Trent S2 Ep 10

The Rookie  S4

I am so surprised that people come up with one. I got invested in Asian drama's about a year ago. Never looked back. Don't even watch the news anymore. I read the newspaper on my way to work to know what's going on in the world. I know, I'm doomed, I have no life. But it makes me happy.

Metalmama:

I am so surprised that people come up with one. I got invested in Asian drama's about a year ago. Never looked back. Don't even watch the news anymore. I read the newspaper on my way to work to know what's going on in the world. I know, I'm doomed, I have no life. But it makes me happy.

Asian shows don't quite scratch my Sci-Fi itch yet.  There's nothing like Babylon 5, Stranger Things, The Expanse and the like in any East Asian county's catalogue that I'm aware of.  And they also don't do procedurals very often.  If you think about long running shows like Law & Order SVU, The Rookie, Psych... there's nothing at all like them in the Asian market.  I'm a firm believer that language matters very little and I just watch a little bit of everything from just about everywhere.  In the mood for a short Mystery series?  The Nordic countries do them better than just about anyone else besides the Brits.  Want something weird and off-the-wall a bit, but still good somehow?  The Russians throw some weird crap at you sometimes, but I still end up enjoying it.  

The Rookie  S5

Penny Dreadful