BakaLai wrote: The big bang theory, Community
Sherlock
Game of thrones

Some of the bests I can think of right now ^^

Community is soooo underrated.
Genuinely fun clever writing!
maz wrote: I totally love Joss Whedon shows like Buffy, Angel, Firefly, and Dollhouse... But more recently, I anxiously await new episodes of Merlin, Revenge, New Girl, and How I Met Your Mother.

I own everything Whedon on DVD <3
I watch too many TV shows and get hooked pretty easily. Basically...I have a marathon during examination period because I'm a moron and self-destructive. Recently it was Sons of Anarchy. I watched all four seasons in like a couple of a weeks. WHEN I HAD ESSAYS DUE! Looking forward to season 5.
ActingAReaction wrote: I watch too many TV shows and get hooked pretty easily.
Basically...I have a marathon during examination period because I'm a moron and self-destructive.

Recently it was Sons of Anarchy. I watched all four seasons in like a couple of a weeks. WHEN I HAD ESSAYS DUE!

Looking forward to season 5.

^ me right there.

But like right now, I am waiting for Supernatural and Glee's comeback. These are like my favourite shows right now. But it looks like they'll mess up Glee this season. /sobs like tao
Currently Castle.
I love reality shows like American Idol, The Amazing Race, You think you can dance, Americas got talent, and The X Factor.
Modern family, Once upon a time and Vampire diaries New episodes soon!! :)
There are many of them, including: Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, True Blood, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Drop Dead Diva...
angels25 wrote: Torchood, Farscape, Supernatural, Doctor Who...

woow. loks a lot like my list could begin. to pile up: Jericho, Firefly, Dollhouse, Dark Angel (biiig thumb up for Joss Whedon shows)

but the day my friend "infected" me with Asian drama meant it's over for non-asian shows. Well I will still watch Sups and Hart of Dixie maybe.
ah also Being Human (UK, Mitchell's cuteness won me over for the show), Eureka and Warehouse 13. I used to be all about SF shows. I will still feel nostalgic towards Serenity and such but if putting a list of favourites top 3 would be Asian dramas :) Let's say I grew up haha
ActingAReaction wrote: I own everything Whedon on DVD <3

same here. a must-have, right? :)
ulilah wrote: same here. a must-have, right? :)

You guys make me jealous! :)
the whole CSI franchise - I was so sad to hear that they cancelled CSI: Miami. also, NCIS. Can't wait for the start of the new season. I want to see who survived! and definitively Bones. and Criminal Minds. and Sherlock (the BBC version)
Castle. Its pretty good!