looking forward to the upcoming seasons of How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon A Time, Fringe, Walking Dead, Homeland and Game of Thrones. watch a bunch of stuffs too like Pretty Little Liars, Nikita, White Collar etc.
iAmAis wrote: looking forward to the upcoming seasons of How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon A Time, Fringe, Walking Dead, Homeland and Game of Thrones.

watch a bunch of stuffs too like Pretty Little Liars, Nikita, White Collar etc.

Can't wait for Fringe. So sad last season :(
ulilah wrote: same here. a must-have, right? :)

Nods* Indeed
Krispy wrote: You guys make me jealous! :)

awww it is a collection gained through mostly through gifts....basically next birthday just hint what you want and built up the collection that way.
The Walking Dead is the best show ever. I actually have a zombie survival kit in my room just in case.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Castle. Its pretty good!

I heard Castle keeps getting better! I love Nathan Fillion but decided to drop the show last year. Now I regret it. :o

ActingAReaction wrote: awww it is a collection gained through mostly through gifts....basically next birthday just hint what you want and built up the collection that way.

LOL clever xD
how i met your mother ^.^
Castle and Gomer Pyle atm
I'm Totally ADDICTED To The Mentalist ! Another One Here ?
Dexter, Breaking Bad, Spartacus and The Walking Dead are my favorite U.S TV shows currently catching up with Dr.Who I'm not quite liking it as much as other people though.
Project Runway. I've watched it since first season and have never missed it. I just can't help myself. Tim Gunn ftw. <3 Also anything Gordon Ramsay related I am addicted too. Angry Scotsman mmm.
Vampire Diaries, Wild at heart, Heartland,
I was and, of course, I still am addicted to Desperate housewives. I was devastated when I found out that season 8 is the last one. And now I don't watch any American shows anymore. :)
There are a few, but right now I'm really in love with the ABC show "Nashville" about a fading country music godess and a young new popular "country" girl artist on the rise. I underestimated this show for sure. It's well written, full of interesting characters and great music. I'm a big fan of country and even though the stuff in this show is a little more..modern, I guess, I still love it alot.
NCIS and Big Bang Theory right now. :)