"Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?" Great! And you're welcome!! Tragic Kingdom is a classic No Doubt Album. :D I actually own a cassette copy of it! Hahaha. I wonder where it "went" lol
Judo_Aniki wrote: "Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?" Great!

And you're welcome!! Tragic Kingdom is a classic No Doubt Album. :D I actually own a cassette copy of it! Hahaha. I wonder where it "went" lol

Yes, where to? *lol* I copied it from a CD my little sister had borrowed from a friend. (Might have been the only time ever when my sister and I liked the same music.)
lily_b wrote: Yes, where to? *lol* I copied it from a CD my little sister had borrowed from a friend. (Might have been the only time ever when my sister and I liked the same music.)

Ummmm to where the grass is green and the cows are happy? (a.k.a I lost it) lol Well, No Doubt is known to have a very diverse fan-base. :) I first heard them on MTV. Yes, when MTV actually played music. :P
Måns Zelmerlöw - Var ska vi sova i natt? ("Where are we gonna sleep tonight?")
http://youtu.be/TxYkVbdUmUM
Pink - You make me sick

My Childhood *0* . released in 1997
Suddenly felt like listening to this album. My pregnant wife just gave birth, to a mushroom cloud shaped KILLER BEE SWARM!

Edit: Warning for language I guess.

GALA - freed from desire
Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood