SPOILERS

I actually didn't mind the ending, even though realistically Haruta shouldn't have ended with Captain because he spent the whole show rejecting him. Honestly I think it would have ended better if he ended up alone. 

You do know this discussion is posted under Ossan's Love: LOVE or DEAD right? Because I have no idea who you are talking about. (Well actually I know you are talking about Ossan's Love: In the Sky, but that is only because I looked up the names you were using in this thread.) But otherwise, I had no idea.

NoirRoseHeart:
You do know this discussion is posted under Ossan's Love: LOVE or DEAD right? Because I have no idea who you are talking about. (Well actually I know you are talking about Ossan's Love: In the Sky, but that is only because I looked up the names you were using in this thread.) But otherwise, I had no idea.

I guess the thread maker saw Ossan's Love 2 at the time and mistook it as Love in the Sky since it can be called Ossan's Love 2 as well (that's personally what I did - whoops!). Can't do much about the thread but I'll delete my comment so it doesn't spoiler other people of the series. :)

zalcu:

I guess the thread maker saw Ossan's Love 2 at the time and mistook it as Love in the Sky since it can be called Ossan's Love 2 as well (that's personally what I did - whoops!). Can't do much about the thread but I'll delete my comment so it doesn't spoiler other people of the series. :)

Okay. Thanks!